Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

QSC now is growing too much and the demand on this market of peptides is insanely growing, so our HGH engineer couldn't keep up with the demand and he is just doing few peptides + HGH, for example GHK CU, IGF LR3, few GLP-1 and he did also some HCG and lately most of janoshik tests I received of HCG 2500iu tested around 4500-5000IU, Idk if the raws are better, or his work is better than the previous one who used to make for us HCG and HMG (they used to be outsourced).

So we hired in the past month 2 other engineers to be focused on the peptides, the new tested peptides by Jano are from both, one is very good actually, his work was A++, a Walter white, and the second one his work is okish, but not that good, a Jesse he didn't clean well the machines after semaglutide production, so few peptides such as cjc no dac, aod and the tb500 10mg, that's why some are tested 97% instead of 99%.

View: https://youtu.be/Izv_mYshoNk?feature=shared

Agreed, and yes Tracy is taking care of it. I have everything tested, even the Saizen Omnitrope from USA pharmacy.

Are you going to keep selling the stuff as cjc, are you going to market it as a fun new blend, or are you going to remove it from inventory?
Will continue to sell it, the lab test is posted, take it or leave it as you feel. Just because Jano was kind enough to determine the impurity, instead of leaving the report as 90% with a blank space for comment. You would have just consider it as low purity within the acceptable range announced in first page of the thread.

You think that except these products get cheaper almost each month.

6 months ago, Sema 2mg was $118 a kit. Slowly dropped since.
Fair enough. But what’s driving prices down every month? Tirzepatide recent FDA approval for weight loss? Sema is garbage compared to the other two. It’s like a new iPhone coming out every year. Works a little better but basically the same phone. Sooner or later prices aren’t just going to fall to nothing. Time will tell. Others are thinking along my lthoughts otherwise they wouldn’t be stocking up.

Honestly we should be concerned about contamination, endotoxins or dimer. Traces of sema is not a big deal. You have traces of other foods, in your groceries all the time...

Would you be willing to tell us when new batches of the sema-contaminated stuff are being sold? I’m not trying to crucify you, I just don’t want sema in my vials.

Fair enough. But what’s driving prices down every month? Tirzepatide recent FDA approval for weight loss? Sema is garbage compared to the other two. It’s like a new iPhone coming out every year. Works a little better but basically the same phone. Sooner or later prices aren’t just going to fall to nothing. Time will tell. Others are thinking along my lthoughts otherwise they wouldn’t be stocking up.
Competition for a hugely profitable and growing market is driving down prices. They are well aware that the margins they enjoy right now aren’t going to last forever so are pushing hard to make what they can while they can.

Competition & volume most likely.

Tirz 10mg was $445 a kit on the same list

Competition & volume most likely.

Tirz 10mg was $445 a kit on the same list
Eh, volume increases as demand increases. Competition? What competition is out there that sells tested peptides for the same price as QSC? Or even close to him? Inquiring minds want to know.

Tracy is no dummy. He may be an arrogant prick (never once to me) but most successful businessmen can be. And it’s usually towards the incompetent.

For next sales, let me know what are the product that you want a promo on and ready to buy in bulk, maybe for chrismas or new year, so that we can prepare them, test them and put on sales in a month.

Hcg and hmg (I know you don't have any hmg), those are the only things I need now that I don't have a few years worth of stock at this point. Thanks to QSC I'm stocking gear like ammo.

Eh, volume increases as demand increases. Competition? What competition is out there that sells tested peptides for the same price as QSC? Or even close to him? Inquiring minds want to know.

Tracy is no dummy. He may be an arrogant prick (never once to me) but most successful businessmen can be. And it’s usually towards the incompetent.
I’m not going to drop other sources but you’re foolish if you think QSC is the only Chinese peptide vendor offering quality GLPs & peptides for low prices.

There’s a reason some pages back they promised to price match any competition.

Meso isn’t the only forum like such and QSC is not the only Chinese vendor like such.

And yes, volume increases as demand increases. Do you notice how if you buy 100 kits from QSC it’s cheaper per unit than if you buy 1? Do you really think it doesn’t work the same way for them for where they source their products? Cmmon man. Business 101