Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Nothing could do that except a miracle from above stubby

Anywhere from a couple hrs to the next day on my orders. If you sent all information the first time it’ll usually be longer and you’ll just get a message saying your payment link was sent. That link comes via email still
Yeah okay thanks "big guy" must be nice to have an elephant trunk, who doesn't want a bigger one.

I think Tracy might have insight as to what happened because Tracy is connected to the manufacturing process. That’s why my question was directed at Tracy and not your ignorant ass.
They don’t manufacture. They buy raws and then lipolyze / produce from there. Obviously , either their raws came contaminated or they mishandled raws and cross contaminated CJC with some Sema.

They don’t manufacture. They buy raws and then lipolyze / produce from there. Obviously , either their raws came contaminated or they mishandled raws and cross contaminated CJC with some Sema.
Ffs you people just have to come up with some retort to make yourself feel like you’re right about something. I didn’t say they manufacture raws. I said they are connected to the manufacturing process. Which they are.

Presumably QSC has the ability to call the manufacturer of the raws and the factory where it was lyophilized and filled and figure out what went wrong. If I was QSC I would do that.

Why are you commenting on this. We would like to know what QSC has to say.

I think Tracy might have insight as to what happened because Tracy is connected to the manufacturing process. That’s why my question was directed at Tracy and not your ignorant ass.

How connected are you to the manufacturing process when you buy a tshirt from Walmart you stupid fuck? QSC is a peptide purchaser. The irony of you calling anyone ignorant.

How connected are you to the manufacturing process when you buy a tshirt from Walmart you stupid fuck? QSC is a peptide purchaser. The irony of you calling anyone ignorant.

So we should not ask QSC what they plan to do about their own product. What is your point here.

do you have anything to add about the 91% CJC result that notes that it probably contains semaglutide? what happened there?

QSC now is growing too much and the demand on this market of peptides is insanely growing, so our HGH engineer couldn't keep up with the demand and he is just doing few peptides + HGH, for example GHK CU, IGF LR3, few GLP-1 and he did also some HCG and lately most of janoshik tests I received of HCG 2500iu tested around 4500-5000IU, Idk if the raws are better, or his work is better than the previous one who used to make for us HCG and HMG (they used to be outsourced).

So we hired in the past month 2 other engineers to be focused on the peptides, the new tested peptides by Jano are from both, one is very good actually, his work was A++, a Walter white, and the second one his work is okish, but not that good, a Jesse he didn't clean well the machines after semaglutide production, so few peptides such as cjc no dac, aod and the tb500 10mg, that's why some are tested 97% instead of 99%.

Would be nice to know what QSC has to say about the impurities and what they plan to do for customers that purchased this product.

The test says 0.19mg semaglutide (unconfirmed).. I’d bet you 10kits of HGH what they do is- continue business as usual.

It’s not really an impurity, it’s a negligible amount of another peptide. Who cares if your $5 vial of Tb500 potentially has 0.2mg of semaglutide?

Reference: a few pages where they addressed the floaters in their oils. Definitely a more concerning issue with no action.

Tracy routinely posts pictures of their factory and has said they do their tirz in-house. Tracy responded above explaining what happened, and the answer (it was the fault of QSC’s engineers failing to adequately clean QSC’s machines) demonstrates just how full of shit you are.

So no, it’s not the same as me buying a shirt from wal mart. It is truly impressive how sure you are in yourself while being so incredibly uninformed.

The test says 0.19mg semaglutide (unconfirmed).. I’d bet you 10kits of HGH what they do is- continue business as usual.

It’s not really an impurity, it’s a negligible amount of another peptide. Who cares if your $5 vial of Tb500 potentially has 0.2mg of semaglutide?

Reference: a few pages where they addressed the floaters in their oils. Definitely a more concerning issue with no action.
Your definition of impurity and my definition of impurity are two different things. Jano said suspected Semiglutide. Jano is not sure. Clearly it’s not safe to take if we don’t know what is in the vial. I understand these things happen and that is why we test our gear. But I am not sure we should be comfortable taking something with an unidentified 6.8%.

I purchased this CJC-1295 (not received yet) and I am sure Tracy will take care of it. Hopefully Mr. White makes the next batch of CJC-1295.

Your definition of impurity and my definition of impurity are two different things. Jano said suspected Semiglutide. Jano is not sure. Clearly it’s not safe to take if we don’t know what is in the vial. I understand these things happen and that is why we test our gear. But I am not sure we should be comfortable taking something with an unidentified 6.8%.
Jano knows it's semaglutide, he wrote unconfirmed because if you want him to confirm, you should do a proper testing of the impurities by LCMS.
From the HPLC graph, it's sema pic.

I purchased this CJC-1295 (not received yet) and I am sure Tracy will take care of it. Hopefully Mr. White makes the next batch of CJC-1295.

Jano knows it's semaglutide, he wrote unconfirmed because if you want him to confirm, you should do a proper testing of the impurities by LCMS.
From the HPLC graph, it's sema pic.

Told ya, business will continue as usual. The report was pretty clear that the “impurity” was just semaglutide.

Hope you’re happy with Tracy “taking care of it” - resolution is test if yourself if you’re so concerned