Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

9/17: Ordered / Paid
9/18: Rec'd tracking info
10/5: Touchdown

International order to US. The rep answered all of my pre-order e-mail questions quickly. Stealth was good, everything's there. Assuming the semaglutide is on point, I'll be back for more.

I was referring to isolating the particles and see if they are just crashed product. It takes 5 minutes with a syringe filter that costs a few dollars to do. This will tell you if you bin it or attempt reconstitution.
Just heat it up, that’s even easier. That will tell you if the product is crashed or if it’s actually particles of something else.

I have no problem with a source if a customer received mildly crashed gear, that shit happens sometimes and is just part of it.

Greetings meso members!

As part of the continuous improvement of our service, we are happy to announce that there will be several news and changes starting next week.

First QSC is committed to ensuring the satisfaction of our customers and under no circumstances do we censor negative reviews, any feedback from you is a way for us to improve, good or bad, we encourage constructive feedbacks, suggestions, blind lab tests, and we are committed to correcting and compensating all those who have problems.

We're the source that's gotten the most attention here, and I know that even those who haven't stopped criticizing us, they've only done it because they have hopes of seeing us succeed, otherwise, they would just leave our thread.

We thank you for your trust, for your hope towards us, because we know very well that we have everything you wish to have in a source, and we have the potential to become exclusive supplier of every Meso member and no one can compete with us.

Indeed we have the best unbeatable prices, the most secure lines, without customs risks, pass rates often from 99% to 100%, the speed of domestic deliveries, the best quality of raws, peptides, and we had put everything our efforts to have the best quality of injectables to overcome the various past problems.

We are constantly paying attention to the quality of rubber stoppers, manufacturing processes, and we placed an order with Janoshik for approximately $5000 of lab tests to test all of the injectables in the store, several peptides and raws, and we hope by the end of 2023 have a shop fully tested at +98% for raws and all finished products.

As soon as our lab test order is received, we will publish the results, host all lab tests in the price list, each item tested will have a blue color in the list and I will offer 100% compensation in the form of credit store for all those who will test a product from the list not yet tested by us!

That said, I will officially announce the resumption of sales of injectables in 2-3 weeks, so get ready!

QSC will not stop there, as part of the improvement of our reship policy, it is no longer necessary to place an order again to have your parcel reshipped for confirmed seized or lost packages, QSC undertakes to guarantee secure delivery to your doorstep, and bear 100% of the risk for all secure lines eligible for the reship policy.

This is the good news, we will also tell you the bad ones. Unfortunately for our Australian and Canadian customers, we are no longer able to deliver tablets to you, including those that remain in stock, and in general we do no longer going to manufacture tablets due to restrictions and continued pressure on manufacturers and shipping companies in China.
For foreigners in mainland China, the same, we would no longer be able to accept your tabs orders.
For all other countries (US, Europe etc..) we continue to deliver the remaining tabs in stock until the stock runs out.

Attached the available stock

Cheers !

Greetings meso members!

As part of the continuous improvement of our service, we are happy to announce that there will be several news and changes starting next week.

First QSC is committed to ensuring the satisfaction of our customers and under no circumstances do we censor negative reviews, any feedback from you is a way for us to improve, good or bad, we encourage constructive feedbacks, suggestions, blind lab tests, and we are committed to correcting and compensating all those who have problems.

We're the source that's gotten the most attention here, and I know that even those who haven't stopped criticizing us, they've only done it because they have hopes of seeing us succeed, otherwise, they would just leave our thread.

We thank you for your trust, for your hope towards us, because we know very well that we have everything you wish to have in a source, and we have the potential to become exclusive supplier of every Meso member and no one can compete with us.

Indeed we have the best unbeatable prices, the most secure lines, without customs risks, pass rates often from 99% to 100%, the speed of domestic deliveries, the best quality of raws, peptides, and we had put everything our efforts to have the best quality of injectables to overcome the various past problems.

We are constantly paying attention to the quality of rubber stoppers, manufacturing processes, and we placed an order with Janoshik for approximately $5000 of lab tests to test all of the injectables in the store, several peptides and raws, and we hope by the end of 2023 have a shop fully tested at +98% for raws and all finished products.

As soon as our lab test order is received, we will publish the results, host all lab tests in the price list, each item tested will have a blue color in the list and I will offer 100% compensation in the form of credit store for all those who will test a product from the list not yet tested by us!

That said, I will officially announce the resumption of sales of injectables in 2-3 weeks, so get ready!

QSC will not stop there, as part of the improvement of our reship policy, it is no longer necessary to place an order again to have your parcel reshipped for confirmed seized or lost packages, QSC undertakes to guarantee secure delivery to your doorstep, and bear 100% of the risk for all secure lines eligible for the reship policy.

This is the good news, we will also tell you the bad ones. Unfortunately for our Australian and Canadian customers, we are no longer able to deliver tablets to you, including those that remain in stock, and in general we do no longer going to manufacture tablets due to restrictions and continued pressure on manufacturers and shipping companies in China.
For foreigners in mainland China, the same, we would no longer be able to accept your tabs orders.
For all other countries (US, Europe etc..) we continue to deliver the remaining tabs in stock until the stock runs out.

Cheers !
With these declarations and improvements .....who can bitch now.........?

QSC, can you get a pricelist together for the other chemicals (outside of anabolics) that you sell? You said the website is not up to date, and to disregard it, but you didn't offer any replacement. Are you going to fix the website or give us a pricelist for those other products?

With these declarations and improvements .....who can bitch now.........?

QSC, can you get a pricelist together for the other chemicals (outside of anabolics) that you sell? You said the website is not up to date, and to disregard it, but you didn't offer any replacement. Are you going to fix the website or give us a pricelist for those other products?

I am working on a website now, haven't finished the coding yet, it's gonna be without back end, and it's gonna have prices of our products and lab tests, and FAQ for questions, ordering process etc..

This site will just serve as an advertising window, no transactions through website, as I haven't done a backend + OPSEC reasons, there what you see is just the visual from the source code (html, css, javascript and vue.js for table lists), I haven't hosted it yet

I think I can finish it in about 4-6 weeks.

Forget about the old one.

I will add more chemicals and updated prices later.

screenshot 11.jpegscreenshot 12.jpeg

Greetings meso members!

Cheers !
Glad to see this, ans look forward to the follow-through on it.

This is all that most of us so called haters wanted

Non AAS chemicals: untapped market on dht cream, injectable glutathione, GBL... i cannot find anywhere and would pay a lot for, I’m sure others would too- just saying

No way this is the same dude as before. Reads completely different.
Agreed its not the old asshole they had. Maybe the mother company seen the shitstorm he was causing and replaced, IDK...
Hopefully a turning point which means we did our job on harm reduction

Agreed its not the old asshole they had. Maybe the mother company seen the shitstorm he was causing and replaced, IDK...
Hopefully a turning point which means we did our job on harm reduction

lol, actually same asshole, just that i woke up one morning and thought, now that i have 70% of the meso members as customers with my bad attitude, why not have the remaining 30% with my good attitude .
+ I will need to do some cleaning as I will be in new markets soon.

Same guy or not, it's definitely a welcome improvement. Hope they keep their word and fix all wrongs past and future. Everyone wins IMO

I've already started by setting this up, for example I reshipped the order for the retarded snitch who spammed the thread with the president's trolls and his multi-accounts, and despite all that, since the company guarantees safe delivery, I convinced my ego to send him his order, the reship that I had canceled. He doesn't even know I think, but I now have to accept that with a business that keeps growing having difficult, impatient customers cannot be avoided, and instead of telling them to fuck themselves , I will arm myself with a little more patience ^^

lol, actually same asshole, just that i woke up one morning and thought, now that i have 70% of the meso members as customers with my bad attitude, why not have the remaining 30% with my good attitude .

I've already started by setting this up, for example I reshipped the order for the retarded snitch who spammed the thread with the president's trolls and his multi-accounts, and despite all that, since the company guarantees safe delivery, I convinced my ego to send him his order, the reship that I had canceled. He doesn't even know I think, but I now have to accept that with a business that keeps growing having difficult, impatient customers cannot be avoided, and instead of telling them to fuck themselves , I will arm myself with a little more patience ^^
Some labels would be pretty nice too

He admitted in an earlier post that this was all calculated. I doubt any of the drama altered his thinking in any way. If the end result is him holding up to what he's just posted then good on him. He's laid out what he'll be held accountable for and it's essentially what we wanted in a source to begin with. Hopefully he holds true to it. I didn't care for his tactics initially but they proved to be effective.

Damn, then even your grammar has improved. Well if you are legit changing your ways and follow through, then well done, just keep at it.