Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is seems @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals is ignoring my concern about an order that was shipped on Nov. 3rd and only updated in circles at the same facility. I've tagged twice now with no acknowledging.
Imagine if everyone who has a delay or a problem with his order post about it and expect from me to make the link with his Meso pseudo and order, why don't you simply go and read the reship policy in the thread and you will get your answer.

just a question for Tracy @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
For new years day sale orders that were done through watsapp, and paid for immediately with BTC, what's the next step?
Forgive me, this is my first international order. I sent the transaction hash info when it was requested, but no reply. This was done January 3 . I am not saying QSC is doing anything wrong. I am trying to learn how intl orders flow. Zero complaints here.

just a question for Tracy @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
For new years day sale orders that were done through watsapp, and paid for immediately with BTC, what's the next step?
Forgive me, this is my first international order. I sent the transaction hash info when it was requested, but no reply. This was done January 3 . I am not saying QSC is doing anything wrong. I am trying to learn how intl orders flow. Zero complaints here.
most of them received already their trackings, so if you think I've missed it, you can send a message, and will reply to it when I get to it, np.

Imagine if everyone who has a delay or a problem with his order post about it and expect from me to make the link with his Meso pseudo and order, why don't you simply go and read the reship policy in the thread and you will get your answer.
Not everyone is having an over 2 month delay while being stuck in limbo. Your reship policy states nothing about being stuck in limbo. So as long as it updates in the same location indefinitely, you're not going to honor a reship? Since I paid for domesic reship, how do I know it wasn't seized? I wouldn't get any letters sent to me.

Hey everyone, hoping to get some confirmation here to find out if I'm full retard or not.

Just received my Black Friday order today finally, but inside I only had 5 kits. It was my understanding from reading through the pricing and information that the prices on things that were listed for the Black Friday Promo were sold in batches of 10 kits, with a 1 kit minimum for things like sema, tirz, etc, correct?

In my case, I had (or thought I had) 10 kits sema 10mg, 10 kits tirz 15mg, 3 kits BPC 157, and 10mg tadalfil in my order. Pricing from Tracy was over 600USD for my order, but on delivery I have I believe 1 kit sema, 1 kit tirz, and 3 kits BPC with the tadalafil included... pricing should have been significantly lower than what I paid if I was ordering one kit respectively of those I think?

I have reached out to Tracy again via Whatsapp to double check on my order, but if anyone else is able to confirm one way or the other that would be super helpful!

Hey everyone, hoping to get some confirmation here to find out if I'm full retard or not.

Just received my Black Friday order today finally, but inside I only had 5 kits. It was my understanding from reading through the pricing and information that the prices on things that were listed for the Black Friday Promo were sold in batches of 10 kits, with a 1 kit minimum for things like sema, tirz, etc, correct?

In my case, I had (or thought I had) 10 kits sema 10mg, 10 kits tirz 15mg, 3 kits BPC 157, and 10mg tadalfil in my order. Pricing from Tracy was over 600USD for my order, but on delivery I have I believe 1 kit sema, 1 kit tirz, and 3 kits BPC with the tadalafil included... pricing should have been significantly lower than what I paid if I was ordering one kit respectively of those I think?

I have reached out to Tracy again via Whatsapp to double check on my order, but if anyone else is able to confirm one way or the other that would be super helpful!
The 10 * 10 where only for hgh if i am not mistaken. A little over 600 seems right for what you ordered

nowhere on the offer it said kits of 10 besides for the 24iu HGH.
did you really think you receive 100 vials of tirz 15mg, 100 vials of sema 10mg, 3 kits bpc... for 600 dollar?!

Just talked with Tracy as well and confirmed that the order was correct. Wishful thinking on my part I suppose haha. Reading the original post and having the reference to the HGH being such a steep discount, for some reason I applied that to everything listed in the promo pricing and assumed it was across the board for some reason. Still great pricing, for everything, but definitely something I should have cleared up when ordering clearly on my part.

That's what happens when you go full retard!

Thanks for the input and confirmation everyone.

Just talked with Tracy as well and confirmed that the order was correct. Wishful thinking on my part I suppose haha. Reading the original post and having the reference to the HGH being such a steep discount, for some reason I applied that to everything listed in the promo pricing and assumed it was across the board for some reason. Still great pricing, for everything, but definitely something I should have cleared up when ordering clearly on my part.

glad that you see the fault on your side and dont blame other mysterious circumstances. The post could not have been more clear with the promo offer
1704998248681.png

glad that you see the fault on your side and dont blame other mysterious circumstances. The post could not have been more clear with the promo offer
View attachment 274708
Yes, looking back at it now it makes way more sense, I think I just got ahead of myself reading through it and made the jump from the HGH pricing to include everything else being priced that way, as the original post I read was formatted slightly different than that list shown, but again the hgh listing was the only one with the modifier of "10 kits" added in with the description.

1704998553362.png

In the end it all works out as expected, just had silly ideas of a massive stockpile that was going to live in the freezer for years to come lol.

No worries, being able to own that you made a mistake and move on from it makes you smarter than most people here.