Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Blind test of test C 250mg/ml by @Bigblackhelicopter

View attachment 274669

With QSC now, you can get the best accurately dosed injectable steroids, almost all recent tests are within 1%:

Primo 100mg/ml blind test:

View attachment 274670

Mast E 200mg/ml blind test:

View attachment 274671

Ripped 300mg/ml (100mg each molecule)

View attachment 274672
Appreciate the testing!

Still cold here, Wait until I get my first shots of tren, and come to kick his heavy metal ass if he mentions the subject again.
Still missing the plot. Impurities are not just heavy metals / elemental impurities but include organic impurities and residual solvents as well. Go over to my thread if you'd like more education.

Methinks some of you may be being purposely obtuse on this matter.

API concentration / strength testing is only part of the story.

Last edited:
Since I don't have the previleges to answer that stupid post, I am glad you reminded me about it, that's not even bac water, and he made a whole post about bac water received from us and looking milky while it's a just a crashed steroid oil that he received, and everybody in that thread went full retarded talking shit about our quality based on a new member first post who was confused about what he received and he didn't log in since, and got back to his reddit.

The guys who commented in that thread are the same low level IQ who gonna ask me I think I received water my masteron is too clear to be an oil, well fuck now a new member first post was enough for them to believe that the opac kit was bac water and no one could even think about the possibility that he is maybe just taking a picture of the steroid oil he received and he is just confused.
I just started using QSC BAC water I recently received with transparent green caps from the international warehouse. Was concerned because of other comments I read. I tested the PH and it was right around 5.6. I reconstituted some HGH. I used .6 ml for 3.3mg and it was crystal clear within a few seconds as expected. Same for Semax but that was 2ml for 20mg vial. Pain free sub-q injection. When I get to the next vial of bac water, I will test the PH again but seems just as good as the Hospira I was using before.

I am sure you aren't. Not really a surprise. Proper testing either hits your bottom line or incremental costs gets passed to the customer (or some combination thereof).

Regardless, thanks for making your thoughts on the matter known.
Dude, nobody is fucking interested. Nothing you do or say will convince anyone here to give a fuck.....especially when you refuse to lead the way and use your own money to do the very testing you are advocating for. Source testing is meaningless compared to us blind testing. Either lead the way and do the 1st round of testing or shut the fuck up about the topic.

Dude, nobody is fucking interested. Nothing you do or say will convince anyone here to give a fuck.....especially when you refuse to lead the way and use your own money to do the very testing you are advocating for. Source testing is meaningless compared to us blind testing. Either lead the way and do the 1st round of testing or shut the fuck up about the topic.

fuck.....especially when you refuse to lead the way and use your own money to do the very testing you are advocating for.

Will need to discuss with analytical lab the details and cost. I am open to partially fund (CIM) this initial scouting work if these tests are cost prohibitive @Axle Labs.

Come again?

Last edited:
I am sure you aren't. Not really a surprise. Proper testing either hits your bottom line or incremental costs gets passed to the customer (or some combination thereof).

Regardless, thanks for making your thoughts on the matter known.
Fucking hell, remember 10 years ago when you had to buy stuff from a guy in the gym locker room and just trust what he was selling you wasn’t piss, and now 2024 were quizzing our steroid dealers over heavy metals and impurities, come on man, you get all the products tested, at no cost to you, delivered to your door for 10% of the price we used to pay

Fucking hell, remember 10 years ago when you had to buy stuff from a guy in the gym locker room and just trust what he was selling you wasn’t piss, and now 2024 were quizzing our steroid dealers over heavy metals and impurities, come on man, you get all the products tested, at no cost to you, delivered to your door for 10% of the price we used to pay
That was the case 30 years ago. Remember it well.

No one mentioned the price. Obviously it would be higher not lower.