Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Can you elaborate?
Yes. Anyone who can find this unique email could also find the most recent price list. Anyone who can find the most recent price list is likely to also find this unique email. Those with unique email ability would be the same with the ability to already have the recent price list. Many people who can find that most recent price list would be the ones to find the unique email ability.

In a study published on PubMed it was shown that those who can do part A are highly correlated to be people who do Part B. There's apparently an 89% overlap when computed as "area under the curve" taking an independent variable of finding the price list vs. the dependent variable of finding the unique email. It was a slightly different situation, obviously what works in mice isn't always what works in humans.

But Phase 2 trials of a similar method (an analog of Part B, using unique WhatsApp # for latest price list) are underway and the results on clinicaltrials.gov at least give credence to the results of the mouse study.

The core of the issue is that the people who would be helped by Part B are generally already helped by Part A. So either Part A or Part B works great for the same people, but neither one seems to help the people who suffer from lack of response to Part A. Furthermore, similar interventions and analogs of Part B also seem like they won't work.

tl;dr: Some people just drew the short end of the stick, and no interventions have been shown to improve performance for these individuals.

Yes. Anyone who can find this unique email could also find the most recent price list. Anyone who can find the most recent price list is likely to also find this unique email. Those with unique email ability would be the same with the ability to already have the recent price list. Many people who can find that most recent price list would be the ones to find the unique email ability.

In a study published on PubMed it was shown that those who can do part A are highly correlated to be people who do Part B. There's apparently an 89% overlap when computed as "area under the curve" taking an independent variable of finding the price list vs. the dependent variable of finding the unique email. It was a slightly different situation, obviously what works in mice isn't always what works in humans.

But Phase 2 trials of a similar method (an analog of Part B, using unique WhatsApp # for latest price list) are underway and the results on clinicaltrials.gov at least give credence to the results of the mouse study.

The core of the issue is that the people who would be helped by Part B are generally already helped by Part A. So either Part A or Part B works great for the same people, but neither one seems to help the people who suffer from lack of response to Part A. Furthermore, similar interventions and analogs of Part B also seem like they won't work.

tl;dr: Some people just drew the short end of the stick, and no interventions have been shown to improve performance for these individuals.
I don't think you explained it well enough. can you do better?

I’m truly happy with the order! Fast and high quality service and product. Can’t wait to order masteron or primo! I’m waiting for eu masteron, because I’m afraid of pip with primo. What do u suggest? Did someone experience harsh pip with primo 200? Gonna test it with jano anyway but I’m curious. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_3097.jpeg
    IMG_3097.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 185
They already do this. Alibaba credit card payment is available for additional 5% fee. Honestly it's not that much more than crypto/exchange fees anyways, and seems worth not having to wait for funds to clear at an exchange. If ordering over Tor with PGP encryption and paying in XMR was an option, maybe that would be worth the crypto hassle, but without that it kind of doesn't matter anyways.

I wouldn't go that far. Transaction fees aren't based on the amount of money so far less than 5%

Also that's a big gripe i have, QSC and company have no skin in the game to practice any OPSEC

Last edited:

Lab mice are smarter than a lot of people here though, that study might not be relevant.

I’m truly happy with the order! Fast and high quality service and product. Can’t wait to order masteron or primo! I’m waiting for eu masteron, because I’m afraid of pip with primo. What do u suggest? Did someone experience harsh pip with primo 200? Gonna test it with jano anyway but I’m curious. Thanks in advance.
Half of people report PIP from Primo 200. Primo 100 doesn't seem to have issues. Half of people seem to fine with the Primo 200.

I wouldn't go that far. Transaction fees aren't based on the amount of money so far less than 5%

Also that's a big gripe i have, QSC and company have no skin in the game to practice any OPSEC
Exchange fees are often partially % based, due to a buy-sell spread. Between fiat exchange fees, unusually high BTC transaction fees, and DEX exchange spreads, it recently cost me $1300 in fiat to complete $1200 of XMR transactions, or about 8.3% in overhead/fees. It also required me to lock up an extra $300 (25%) in escrow for a little while to complete the peer-to-peer BTC-XMR exchange.

Obviously you can reduce this percentage by not converting BTC to a proper privacy coin like XMR, or save a few TX fees by not using an intermediate Electrum wallet. But if you do it right, you're not going to be far off that 5% mark, or even higher for small transactions!

Even now with relatively low Tx fees of ~$2 and using a relatively shitty system like: Coinbase -> Electrum -> Vendor will cost $4 in TX alone (not counting any exchange fees) which for a single kit would still be around 3-4%. Add in exchange fees and you're right back at >5% again.

I agree with your complaint about OPSEC. Some people would likely decide it's worth spending more for domestic vendors with better opsec.

Last edited:
Lab mice are smarter than a lot of people here though, that study might not be relevant.
Back in the 1980s, Yosemite National Park was having a serious problem with bears: They would wander into campgrounds and break into the garbage bins. This put both bears and people at risk. So the Park Service started installing armored garbage cans that were tricky to open—you had to swing a latch, align two bits of handle, that sort of thing. But it turns out it’s actually quite tricky to get the design of these cans just right. Make it too complex and people can’t get them open to put away their garbage in the first place. Said one park ranger, “There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists.”

Most recent order is a little disappointing, cracked vial that leaked and could have got the package flagged. That was brushed off and said it was OK to use. Once something leaks out it is no longer sterile, but that should be obvious. I wasn't even unreasonable, I did not request the kit to be replaced just the one vial. I also did not request a special pack for one vial, I just asked to have it added to the last two kits that are on the way.

The packs should be vacuum sealed. The current packaging is not sufficient. If the vial would have completely broke nothing would have stopped oil from leaking. This could have got my package intercepted. This to me is the most concerning issue.

The list says nothing about only being able to order a product domestically if it's available domestic. I wanted international with a reship and I would have been cool with them saying they will not reship if available domestically, but you just couldn't order it period. If this is the policy at least put it in the list so it's known up front. This complaint is not due to the cost it's just about transparency. When I total an order according to what you put in writing I expect you to honor it. At my business if I qoute a system and I'm off by 25% I eat the cost as it's my job to check my quotes for accuracy.

I dont want this to come off as total bitch fest. This source has a lot of upside with all the testing they do, but attention to detail is not their fortay.

After this order I will more than likely stay away and go with sources I have known for years, but I gave the a second order hoping the small details would be sorted at this point.

You can see the chip out of the vial which left a small crack and some oil leaked out. It was hard to pick up the chip and crack in the image.
20240105_201000.jpg

At my business if I qoute a system and I'm off by 25% I eat the cost as it's my job to check my quotes for accuracy.
Almost all of what you said was valid but this is not. QSC did not give you a quote. They gave you a price sheet that did not include all the detailed business terms ... you then made up your own "quote" based on the limited information you had available, and are now arguing that QSC should honor this "quote" that you made up.

QSC will actually generate quotes - you tell him what you want and where you want it delivered, but don't include prices. He will tally everything in accordance with his own business practices (which should be on the price sheet, but aren't...they have all been stated somewhere in this thread and I've read them myself). He will then issue you an official quote to either agree to, or walk away from at your discretion.

But that's not what happened in your case. You generated your own "quote" based on partial and limited understanding of the terms. In business, this would generally be called an "internal estimate", and in my industry, estimators are assumed to do a decent job if their estimates are within +/- 20% of the final paid price. But we'd never, ever, ever rant at a vendor for failing to honor our own "internal estimate" while saying "but you need to honor your quote!!!!" My background on this: I used to both buy and design/sell/quote out systems that cost >$2 million and required 100-2000 hours of labor to configure and install. I also managed all change orders for various teams of subcontractors, both general construction and specialty groups needed for the installation of those systems.

Nit: It's "forte" or "forté", not fortay.

Last edited:
Exchange fees are often partially % based, due to a buy-sell spread. Between fiat exchange fees, unusually high BTC transaction fees, and DEX exchange spreads, it recently cost me $1300 in fiat to complete $1200 of XMR transactions, or about 8.3% in overhead/fees. It also required me to lock up an extra $300 (25%) in escrow for a little while to complete the peer-to-peer BTC-XMR exchange.

Obviously you can reduce this percentage by not converting BTC to a proper privacy coin like XMR, or save a few TX fees by not using an intermediate Electrum wallet. But if you do it right, you're not going to be far off that 5% mark, or even higher for small transactions!

Even now with relatively low Tx fees of ~$2 and using a relatively shitty system like: Coinbase -> Electrum -> Vendor will cost $4 in TX alone (not counting any exchange fees) which for a single kit would still be around 3-4%. Add in exchange fees and you're right back at >5% again.

I agree with your complaint about OPSEC. Some people would likely decide it's worth spending more for domestic vendors with better opsec.

I'm just comparing apples to apples here, so only the transaction fee. so for example, i send btc from my electrum wallet (the btc is already there) I pay the $4 fee you mentioned. And the larger the total that fee doesn't go up by much at all. You are always going to get pilfered on the exchange though.

Also i could have all that BTC in 20 different addresses so a big fat tx and it still cost less than the 5%

Last edited:
Not trying to shill for @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals, but I placed an order on Tuesday and didn’t hear anything back through Sunday, so I just asked him if I may have gotten looked over. He gave me my reply the next day with payment instructions, gave his condolences again on a loss to my family we chatted about not too long via email, and we went on our merry way. The guy remembered me specifically and something tragic that happened over a month ago even after dealing with 100s of shit heads on a daily basis he still remembered me and got me taken care of without any bull shit.

This tells me something: he remembers the people that are patient and not douchebags and show at least a shred of appreciation and courtesy just like every other person in sales and customer service. He may be a source, but at least be cordial and chances are he will make shit happen for you. You don’t have to suck anybody’s dick, but just give the dude some time and respect and he’ll remember that.

I'm just comparing apples to apples here, so only the transaction fee. so for example, i send btc from my electrum wallet (the btc is already there) I pay the $4 fee you mentioned. And the larger the total that fee doesn't go up by much at all. You are always going to get pilfered on the exchange though.

Also i could have all that BTC in 20 different addresses so a big fat tx and it still cost less than the 5%
Apples-to-apples includes the whole chain of fees from fiat to receiving product, including exchange fees and buy/sell spreads. Most of us don't do our primary accounting in BTC lmao

Most recent order is a little disappointing, cracked vial that leaked and could have got the package flagged. That was brushed off and said it was OK to use. Once something leaks out it is no longer sterile, but that should be obvious. I wasn't even unreasonable, I did not request the kit to be replaced just the one vial. I also did not request a special pack for one vial, I just asked to have it added to the last two kits that are on the way.

The packs should be vacuum sealed. The current packaging is not sufficient. If the vial would have completely broke nothing would have stopped oil from leaking. This could have got my package intercepted. This to me is the most concerning issue.

The list says nothing about only being able to order a product domestically if it's available domestic. I wanted international with a reship and I would have been cool with them saying they will not reship if available domestically, but you just couldn't order it period. If this is the policy at least put it in the list so it's known up front. This complaint is not due to the cost it's just about transparency. When I total an order according to what you put in writing I expect you to honor it. At my business if I qoute a system and I'm off by 25% I eat the cost as it's my job to check my quotes for accuracy.

I dont want this to come off as total bitch fest. This source has a lot of upside with all the testing they do, but attention to detail is not their fortay.

After this order I will more than likely stay away and go with sources I have known for years, but I gave the a second order hoping the small details would be sorted at this point.

You can see the chip out of the vial which left a small crack and some oil leaked out. It was hard to pick up the chip and crack in the image.
View attachment 274443
Same happend to me with my last order... 1 vial completely broke and everything was soaked in oil

Not trying to shill for @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals, but I placed an order on Tuesday and didn’t hear anything back through Sunday, so I just asked him if I may have gotten looked over. He gave me my reply the next day with payment instructions, gave his condolences again on a loss to my family we chatted about not too long via email, and we went on our merry way. The guy remembered me specifically and something tragic that happened over a month ago even after dealing with 100s of shit heads on a daily basis he still remembered me and got me taken care of without any bull shit.

This tells me something: he remembers the people that are patient and not douchebags and show at least a shred of appreciation and courtesy just like every other person in sales and customer service. He may be a source, but at least be cordial and chances are he will make shit happen for you. You don’t have to suck anybody’s dick, but just give the dude some time and respect and he’ll remember that.
Generally it's less remembering, more cross-referencing any identifying information and pulling up all past communication for a whole variety of reasons including finding your past email addresses to send payment instructions to, seeing if the address/customer has been blacklisted, deciding how much of a dick you've been, etc.

But there are always special cases where he genuinely does remember, and in your case that's fairly likely.

Generally it's less remembering, more cross-referencing any identifying information and pulling up all past communication for a whole variety of reasons including finding your past email addresses to send payment instructions to, seeing if the address/customer has been blacklisted, deciding how much of a dick you've been, etc.

But there are always special cases where he genuinely does remember, and in your case that's fairly likely.
Yeah, it was just on two different platforms and he copied an excerpt from the email and sent to me in WhatsApp. We lost a kid, so I like to think he has some good in him without being too naive. Know what I mean? Either way. It works on me. lol