Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals This is getting ridiculous. I wrote down what I wanted to order according to the pricelist and calculated exactly, including shipping, and still got a $90 higher price from Tracy. After pointing out the inaccuracy , I still got a high price again and no answer to the question as to why she had calculated a price that was different from the price list..

EU Warehouse:
-Test C 1 kit (95 usd)
Shipping: 12-28 USD

International raws with EU Special line:

-Memantine 50g (70usd)(according to my previous order)
-Fluoxetine 10g (25usd)
-Pregabalin 100g (50usd)
-TUDCA 50g (60usd)
-Fladrafinil 10g (55 usd)

EU Special Line shipping: 60 USD

Total should be 443 USD at top, with crypto.
Tracy giving me 533 USD.

What is going on here?

Last edited:
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals This is getting ridiculous. I wrote down what I wanted to order according to the pricelist and calculated exactly, including shipping, and still got a $90 higher price from Tracy. After pointing out the inaccuracy , I still got a high price again and no answer to the question as to why she had calculated a price that was different from the price list..

EU Warehouse:
-Test C 1 kit (95 usd)
Shipping: 12-28 USD

International raws with EU Special line:

-Memantine 50g (70usd)(according to my previous order)
-Fluoxetine 10g (25usd)
-Pregabalin 100g (50usd)
-TUDCA 50g (60usd)
-Fladrafinil 10g (55 usd)

EU Special Line shipping: 60 USD

Total should be 443 USD at top, with crypto.
Tracy giving me 533 USD.

What is going on here?
You've been contacting different sales for your order and wasting different people times, and you've been modifying it non stop, let's just cancel it.

You've been contacting different sales for your order and wasting different people times, and you've been modifying it non stop, let's just cancel it.
Thank you, for your reply I'm waiting for.

If that's your answer to the fact that I contacted 2 people because of the price differences, and changed my order 2 times, I'll pay you the extra $90.
My sincere apologies for wasting your times.

never seen a such big bunch of sissies having a sook ordering something illegal - bet you lot would cry over mcdonalds orders being too cold
Funniest part is I lost my Well Known Member status for yelling at the idiots in this thread. Now your giving me a hard time for making a few very legitimate posts
Maybe it’s my karma lol

Have you ever thought about streamlining the ordering process like Jano does? I can only image all the needless chitchat that slows everything down

1) Customer:
<order details>
<country>
<payment method>

2) You:
<itemized total>
<payment instructions>

3) Customer:
<payment details>
<shipping info>

4). You:
<confirmation>
LOL my orders with QSC are already less communication than this bahahaha.

1) Customer:
<order details>
<shipping info + country>
<payment method>

2) QSC:
"Payment link sent"

3) Customer clicks payment link in email and fills it out.

Then eventually I get a tracking #.

And a $50 PayPal fee for the ones scared of crypto
They already do this. Alibaba credit card payment is available for additional 5% fee. Honestly it's not that much more than crypto/exchange fees anyways, and seems worth not having to wait for funds to clear at an exchange. If ordering over Tor with PGP encryption and paying in XMR was an option, maybe that would be worth the crypto hassle, but without that it kind of doesn't matter anyways.