Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It was clearly explained that whatsaap orders will be prioritized over emails during the whole promo week that just ended. So if you choosed to use the email, wait patiently, I will just start them today, about 5 days of emails unanswered.

Have to give credit to QSC.
HCG kit bought on friday from eu Warehouse
Tracking received Sunday. Delivered on Tuesday in the Netherlands.
Props to them

It was clearly explained that whatsaap orders will be prioritized over emails during the whole promo week that just ended. So if you choosed to use the email, wait patiently, I will just start them today, about 5 days of emails unanswered.
I placed and paid for a small US domestic order weeks before the promo that still has not shipped yet, and no reply to my email in the past week

Last edited:
I received finally my reply after 12 days just to be told that H2 packs are sold out in the EU warehouse and that they can only send me 1 more kit than I ordered which I have to pay or ship it from china... And now it will need another week till I receive a wallet-address and then another week till they read the transaction-hash...

A product can be good and cheap. But if its inconvenient it's not worth the savings in my opinion. I used to be a big fan of qsc, but the sheer wait between communications lately has turned me off of any further orders for now.

A product can be good and cheap. But if its inconvenient it's not worth the savings in my opinion. I used to be a big fan of qsc, but the sheer wait between communications lately has turned me off of any further orders for now.
It's my first experience with them. I regret it already. Was the first time and last time. I rather pay a little bit more and have things settled in a timely manner. Not trying to be a pain in the ass, but I just do not understand it, simply stop taking orders instead of accept countless orders without being able to fulfill them in a professional manner. I run a business myself and do not understand why they are taking more orders than they can handle. I am happy that I first made a small test-order.

I completely agree.
I’m not in any rush I have Raws to keep me going for years, but I’d like to top up on things just to have a good back up supply. But satisfying customers for a promo, and then completely ignoring customers that placed orders weeks before the promo is horrible business practices, and as a business owner myself, this extremely bothers me.

Have you ever thought about streamlining the ordering process like Jano does? I can only image all the needless chitchat that slows everything down

1) Customer:
<order details>
<country>
<payment method>

2) You:
<itemized total>
<payment instructions>

3) Customer:
<payment details>
<shipping info>

4). You:
<confirmation>

Have you ever thought about streamlining the ordering process like Jano does? I can only image all the needless chitchat that slows everything down

1) Customer:
<order details>
<country>
<payment method>

2) You:
<itemized total>
<payment instructions>

3) Customer:
<payment details>
<shipping info>

4). You:
<confirmation>
A simple website like small ugls have would be sufficient. Or hire some more people, they are making millions. Surely you can hire 3 or 4 people

I completely agree.
I’m not in any rush I have Raws to keep me going for years, but I’d like to top up on things just to have a good back up supply. But satisfying customers for a promo, and then completely ignoring customers that placed orders weeks before the promo is horrible business practices, and as a business owner myself, this extremely bothers me.
Yea. Yours was usa domestic too? Fuck that

1) Customer:
<order details>
<country>
<payment method>

2) You:
<itemized total>
<payment instructions>

3) Customer:
<payment details>
<shipping info>

4). You:
<confirmation>
Thats been my order process for 2 years except number 4 is the tracking info.

I send email with order laid out
get reply with total and payment instructions
I pay
get email with tracking number

sometimes process takes 4 days sometimes takes 10 days, I just wait.

You are correct about the needless chitchat slowing everything down. its not order chitchat its people are impatient and send 12 emails if they don't get a reply in 4 hours

Thats been my order process for 2 years except number 4 is the tracking info.

I send email with order laid out
get reply with total and payment instructions
I pay
get email with tracking number

sometimes process takes 4 days sometimes takes 10 days, I just wait.

You are correct about the needless chitchat slowing everything down. its not order chitchat its people are impatient and send 12 emails if they don't get a reply in 4 hours
That’s not the current problem though
I have been ordering for years with only one email and payment confirmation
This is errors happening on QSC side