Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Awesome if it has a number on it. Then why the confusion on that other post? The customer really did not seem to appreciate his Bac water was Test Cyp
Yes they put numbers and you email the rep for the correspondence. The dude in the other thread had 2 packages. When he opened the first pack he assumed the test Cyp was his bac water, which it wasn’t.

Honest mistake but it shows the age and experience of some of the newer Reddit fellas here.

Yes they put numbers and you email the rep for the correspondence. The dude in the other thread had 2 packages. When he opened the first pack he assumed the test Cyp was his bac water, which it wasn’t.

Honest mistake but it shows the age and experience of some of the newer Reddit fellas here.
Understood. Thanks for the explanation.

What’s the new t/a now for local orders?
Most recently here.. Ordered on Dec 26th, paid on 27th, tracking on 30th, in mailbox on Jan 2nd.
For me, US domestic is now over three weeks still hasn’t shipped. So if it ships it will be a month but it’s looking like longer than that because I think they fucked up. I’m not emailing I’m just waiting but I’ll keep everyone updated on this thread
Is it maybe something that became out of stock?

going well as always

paid on the 4th, received tracking on 11th. and he says if you received tracking its already been shipped.

maybe sending one email and one email only has worked in my favor just as chinese daddy promised
Yep, this one. To all the impatient fkers: dont be pain in the ass like me, just wait for your turn without spamming. Lesson learned by the hard way:
You've been contacting different sales for your order and wasting different people times, and you've been modifying it non stop, let's just cancel it.
This is my 7-8ish order, all of them went smoothly, it only takes one time of being an obnoxious impatient baby, you will be remembered and you will find yourself falling behind in the queue.

After 4 weeks of 2iu/day QSC HGH (10iu/vial), IFG-1 went from 67 ng/mL to 119. Previously IPA/CJC didn't move the number at all. I'll be titrating up to 4iu/day to try to get above median levels for my age (but still within the reference range).

After 4 weeks of 2iu/day QSC HGH (10iu/vial), IFG-1 went from 67 ng/mL to 119. Previously IPA/CJC didn't move the number at all. I'll be titrating up to 4iu/day to try to get above median levels for my age (but still within the reference range).
I've had some peripheral neuropathy/CTS symptoms, but I've had way worse in the past (with no HGH) and I haven't had any in the last week or two.

I’m truly happy with the order! Fast and high quality service and product. Can’t wait to order masteron or primo! I’m waiting for eu masteron, because I’m afraid of pip with primo. What do u suggest? Did someone experience harsh pip with primo 200? Gonna test it with jano anyway but I’m curious. Thanks in advance.
Damnnnn that's some nasty Bac water!!! Don't shoot me Tracy. I fell for it in the other thread as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240111_210120_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240111_210120_Chrome.jpg
    603.7 KB · Views: 162