Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

my experience so far :
First order was telmisartan and mots-c.
Order was send in separate packages. First with mots-c arrived after one month. Packaging was good (i can see why they have high pass rate), paid 20$ customs fee.
However i am still waiting for telmisartan package (2 moths already). Local Post wanted declaration for content beforehand, because they didnt provide any declaration obviously, however support helped me solve that problem in short period of time through email.

I made also second order with few kits of injectables and gh and paid extra 95$ for "EU special line", because i wanted shorter delivery time ( their estimate is 10-20 days). Still waiting for this one aswell. 24 days since payment, 22 days since i received tracking - no changes. If it will be delivered after 30 days, i dont see the reason why pay extra for that special line :rolleyes:

Will post review update when package arrive.....
UPDATE - EU special line shipment was separated into 2 packages. i received first one ( so 24 days since received tracking and 26 since payment), second one is not even in Europe yet... ( wtf). Telmisartan is stucked in customs for 2 weeks already :rolleyes: ( 2 moths + since ordering, free ship). Packaging was same as i mentioned in previous post, so good enough. For guys who are afraid of customs and stuff, i would recommend "Special line" , because it looks like its safer than free shipping ( avoided local customs completely.....). I will not post details for route or photos, because of safety reasons. Will post update after second part will arrive. So far 9/10 packaging, special line delivery 10/10 , free shipping option 5/10. In terms of quality, i am disappointed with HCG kit, since its from uderdosed batch, probably will order hcg from domestic source next time.

I just tried to search for the little troll and nothing popped up. PLEASE tell me Millard banned him!!!
seems so, the "start convo" button is missing like it is for banned dudes or when guys disabled it but im sure its not the second option for him

UPDATE - EU special line shipment was separated into 2 packages. i received first one ( so 24 days since received tracking and 26 since payment), second one is not even in Europe yet... ( wtf). Telmisartan is stucked in customs for 2 weeks already :rolleyes: ( 2 moths + since ordering, free ship). Packaging was same as i mentioned in previous post, so good enough. For guys who are afraid of customs and stuff, i would recommend "Special line" , because it looks like its safer than free shipping ( avoided local customs completely.....). I will not post details for route or photos, because of safety reasons. Will post update after second part will arrive. So far 9/10 packaging, special line delivery 10/10 , free shipping option 5/10. In terms of quality, i am disappointed with HCG kit, since its from uderdosed batch, probably will order hcg from domestic source next time.
Would you mind sharing your county? I am in a Europe country with strict customs too so special line might be worth it for me.

Fuck. I guess I lied about Tren having no side effects. Lack of sleep recently due to obsessing about my girl because of Tren + increasing my dose of Qingdao Sigma Tren made me lose my girlfriend this week lol. She said I wasn't acting like myself. Was constantly thinking she was talking to other guys, and I would get pissed when she didn't answer me right away. Also, I even pressed my boss at my workplace this week and pissed him off. Maybe got my hours cut a little who knows? :cool:

At least my physique looks great though! Fuller and more shredded than ever, and my waist is as small as ever too. Proportions looking better than ever. The cycle is great so far! Besides losing my girlfriend.

Fuck. I guess I lied about Tren having no side effects. Lack of sleep recently due to obsessing about my girl because of Tren + increasing my dose of Qingdao Sigma Tren made me lose my girlfriend this week lol. She said I wasn't acting like myself. Was constantly thinking she was talking to other guys, and I would get pissed when she didn't answer me right away.

At least my physique looks great though! Fuller and more shredded than ever, and my waist is as small as ever too. Proportions looking better than ever. The cycle is great so far! Besides losing my girlfriend.

We will send you a kit of chinese girlfriends