Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Fuck. I guess I lied about Tren having no side effects. Lack of sleep recently due to obsessing about my girl because of Tren + increasing my dose of Qingdao Sigma Tren made me lose my girlfriend this week lol. She said I wasn't acting like myself. Was constantly thinking she was talking to other guys, and I would get pissed when she didn't answer me right away. Also, I even pressed my boss at my workplace this week and pissed him off. Maybe got my hours cut a little who knows? :cool:

At least my physique looks great though! Fuller and more shredded than ever, and my waist is as small as ever too. Proportions looking better than ever. The cycle is great so far! Besides losing my girlfriend.
Don’t let Tren get to you man, you probably heard this before but save that stuff for a show or a special event

You talked about no Tren sides, but it apparently has life sides for you, careful bro!

Don’t let Tren get to you man, you probably heard this before but save that stuff for a show or a special event

You talked about no Tren sides, but it apparently has life sides for you, careful bro!
So true. If I could take it back I would. A compound like Tren without the effect it has on your emotional response to things would be great. The no sleep didn't help my case either. Wasn't aggressive or anything. I just kept pressing her about other guys, and would get annoyed when she didn't answer me. Basically I was acting like a bitch. Tren makes me a overconfident paranoid overthinking jealous sour bitch.

So true. If I could take it back I would. A compound like Tren without the effect it has on your emotional response to things would be great. The no sleep didn't help my case either. Wasn't aggressive or anything. I just kept pressing her about other guys, and would get annoyed when she didn't answer me. Basically I was acting like a bitch. Tren makes me a overconfident paranoid overthinking jealous sour bitch.
Run it with GH. I don't have tren sides when I run it with growth except for night sweats. Makes for a great cycle.

No daydreams about pounding trannies?

Fuck. I guess I lied about Tren having no side effects. Lack of sleep recently due to obsessing about my girl because of Tren + increasing my dose of Qingdao Sigma Tren made me lose my girlfriend this week lol. She said I wasn't acting like myself. Was constantly thinking she was talking to other guys, and I would get pissed when she didn't answer me right away. Also, I even pressed my boss at my workplace this week and pissed him off. Maybe got my hours cut a little who knows? :cool:

At least my physique looks great though! Fuller and more shredded than ever, and my waist is as small as ever too. Proportions looking better than ever. The cycle is great so far! Besides losing my girlfriend.
Post pics of your physique and I'll post mine. Let see your herculean presence.

Post physique pic

Has anybody had these raws tested?
Anybody have bloods done?
My apologies if so I don’t have the time to read 200 some odd pages at the moment but will at some point?

Tren never made me jealous or obsessive...the complete opposite. Confident as fuck. I treated women like dog shit. And they loved it!!