Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Tren never made me jealous or obsessive...the complete opposite. Confident as fuck. I treated women like dog shit. And they loved it!!
Made me overconfident, but definitely jealous and obsessive too. I already overthink things, and it made me overthink more and make up scenarios in my head.

Made me overconfident, but definitely jealous and obsessive too. I already overthink things, and it made me overthink more and make up scenarios in my head.
Dude. Let me tell it to you straight. If you have ANY inclination that your girl is cheating on you, she is already.

Women are women. Women cheat more than men these days. Let her go and go fuck whoever you want now.

Run it with GH. I don't have tren sides when I run it with growth except for night sweats. Makes for a great cycle.
Yaaaaaa, I do run it with GH. Only 2IU of GH though from Qingdao Sigma (fasted every morning). Actually, I'm so fucking glad I'm back on GH again. Crazy muscle retention and fullness even when calories and carbs are extremely low.... my SHIT joints feel so much better and I'm dreaming almost every night. Also my skin looks very very good. Not a single blemish or pimple or wrinkle on my body even on harsher androgens like Tren. Skin has a glow to it.

2iu of GH a lot more effective than MK677 without the bloat imo. Never coming off GH.

Dude. Let me tell it to you straight. If you have ANY inclination that your girl is cheating on you, she is already.

Women are women. Women cheat more than men these days. Let her go and go fuck whoever you want now.
I agree. Fuck her. If she's not obsessed with me I dont want her. Relationships aren't even worth it these days. Told myself I wouldnt get in one again until I met my girlfriend. Now we aren't even together because of what happened this week. Never again. First day of breakup I was fucked because of the Tren. Now I could care less. Dont have to be loyal anymore.

I agree. Fuck her. If she's not obsessed with me I dont want her. Relationships aren't even worth it these days. Told myself I wouldnt get in one again until I met my girlfriend. Now we aren't even together because of what happened this week. Never again. First day of breakup I was fucked because of the Tren. Now I could care less. Dont have to be loyal anymore.
If you feel yourself overthinking drop the Tren for a bit before doing something crazy.

If you feel yourself overthinking drop the Tren for a bit before doing something crazy.
Tren doesnt make me aggressive at all to be honest. The opposite actually. Makes me more emotional and suspicious, but overconfident too. Also I'm on Tren E lol. When I was natty and I had low estrogen I was a lot angrier. On gear it's very hard to anger me to be honest.

Tren doesnt make me aggressive at all to be honest. The opposite actually. Makes me more emotional and suspicious, but overconfident too. Also I'm on Tren E lol. When I was natty and I had low estrogen I was a lot angrier. On gear it's very hard to anger me to be honest.
Me either.

I think so many people parrot bro-science tren stories online it makes them believe tren is making them aggressive or angry. Similar to how if you give someone a placebo drug and tell them it’s a narcotic they will sometimes believe they feel the effects of a drug they aren’t even on. I’ve never once lost my temper on tren. If anything I’m happier because I’m looking better by the day….

Anyone used their 200mg primo kit? Thinking of giving it another go (I tried to order a few months ago but it was out of stock). Wondering about PIP and potency.