Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@gobig2 the guy is clearly full of shit and is another shill pushing this sources gear, blabbing about paying for $100 bottles of gear from domestic supply jus like his buddy Cherokee.

He comes in talking up this gear claiming it’s better than all the other gear out there. But he has not tested the gear and has no lab reports to post, nor does he have any blood work. His only point he keeps bringing up is “how good his physique looks”

So he has no valuable data to back up the claims the gear is good other than the fact that “his physique looks amazing”

So the least he can do is post up a physique pic to back up his claims which hold absolute 0 merit. I posted it as a joke because it’s comical. @marco11 chimed in and now you guys are blasting him.

It’s a running joke I have with a lot of members on this forum who also frequent other forums I’m in when I tell someone to “post physique pic”

Because I know they look like shit and don’t train or diet in the first place.

Which brings me to my final point. @FiendedPower the way you’re talking up how good you look In every post, and how your physique has never looked better, one would think you would be dying to show off your hard work that you keep bragging about and using it as a selling point for this brand.

It’s a joke…… because the guy most definitely looks like a fat piece of shit sitting on his couch talking about how amazing he looks.

And before you guys start with your bullshit I’m more than happy to post physique pics and I have before lol.

Now @gobig2 stfu with your homophobic shit, this is a bodybuilding forum. If you’re that insecure about it, it’s clear to me you are also not into the bodybuilding lifestyle either.
We don’t know that @FiendedPower isnt also @Cherokee

Any1 from scandinavia had succes recieving a shipment from this source? I cant see how a shipment from china will go through these strict customs?
I'm very happy I just got my 3 kits hgh order to Scandinavia 30 days after purchasing without any problems with the customs only I had to pay 6€ VAT including handling fee. The customs didn't need any receipt, I just gave them same price as Sigma had written. I used free shipping method, not this new special line. This was my second order after a new VAT system.
Their hgh it's very good quality. I've done blood working test, released here and used small amounts of their hgh 2-3iu a day over a year now and I've been very happy of the results.

I'm very happy I just got my 3 kits hgh order to Scandinavia 30 days after purchasing without any problems with the customs only I had to pay 6€ VAT including handling fee. The customs didn't need any receipt, I just gave them same price as Sigma had written. I used free shipping method, not this new special line. This was my second order after a new VAT system.
Their hgh it's very good quality. I've done blood working test, released here and used small amounts of their hgh 2-3iu a day over a year now and I've been very happy of the results.
Mine is 29 days in transit now without update, lucky. Where do you get the vat payment invoice from customs? digital post or post box?

Mine is 29 days in transit now without update, lucky. Where do you get the vat payment invoice from customs? digital post or post box?
Delivery company sent me text message that I have a parcel coming from outside of Eu and I need to do customs declaration on the customs website so I did it, I used same product name and price what Sigma had used too and paid VAT, after that I paid delivery company's handling fee and just waited a few days when I got my order.

Delivery company sent me text message that I have a parcel coming from outside of Eu and I need to do customs declaration on the customs website so I did it, I used same product name and price what Sigma had used too and paid VAT, after that I paid delivery company's handling fee and just waited a few days when I got my order.
I used an expired phone number. Do they have another way of contacting? Also when I placed an order QSC told me I wont need to pay VAT.

We heard you the first time bud

I used an expired phone number. Do they have another way of contacting? Also when I placed an order QSC told me I wont need to pay VAT.
Check your parcel tracking, there should be that your order is waiting for the customs declaration then you can do it and pay VAT if it needed but it should be free of VAT cause you've paid it.

Placed my order 2 days ago.

Quick response. No problem ordering lets see how long it takes to get here.

great! thx for info!'