Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Oh la la , here we go again!

hcg-png.159794

1EZL.gif
And cue the conspiracy theories, the shitty attitude from the source, and the shill army to rush to his defence

For reference my HCG was ordered from US domestic warehouse at end of December.

Thank you for confirming that, even that we have a vial en route to @janoshik but not received yet, but yes it prooves that problem is from our API raw, and all of it is 50%, so from now on it's all goona be advertised as 2500ui and you can DM/email me for compensation.

Thank you for confirming that, even that we have a vial en route to @janoshik but not received yet, but yes it prooves that problem is from our API raw, and all of it is 50%, so from now on it's all goona be advertised as 2500ui and you can DM/email me for compensation.

What about all the other customers who bought this under the assumption that it was dosed correctly? Will they be compensated? There are now 2 identical test results.

Will do at some point. Hopefully can get a kit of 5000IU when it dosed as advertised :)

What about all the other customers who bought this under the assumption that it was dosed correctly? Will they be compensated? There are now 2 identical test results.
It depends how polite they are, if they went full retards like limitphobic no, if they are mature grown people like majority of customers when they have a problem and they want it to be solved, always problems are solved.

Members need to understand that it's not by insulting or trying to "put pressure" on me that I change my mind about a subject, all problems are solved with me when customer is polite ^^

It depends how polite they are
Jesus, you're really gonna decide who to give a refund to based on who you like? None of these people owe you any kind of respect in this situaiton. You sold them an underdosed product as a properly dosed one. Then calling the people who are rightfully pissed off about it retards? You're the one who fucked up, not them.

Will do at some point. Hopefully can get a kit of 5000IU when it dosed as advertised :)

Once actual batch is sold, we will keep same API and double dose, it's the most simple thing for next batch, because a better API raw quality cannot be provided for generic HCG as far as I know, so instead of keep trying new HCG raws and test them hoping gonna test better, we will work with this one, and advertise actual batch as 2500ui and double dose for next one.

Feeling bad for the $180 i spend for a third test of HCG, probably result will be the same ^^

Ding Dong Ligma...the Walmart of PED sources. They don't manufacture any of their products, the quality is sus, and the service is shit....but hey them prices!

Also, lmao at people trying to genuinely respond to fiendedpower. Dude literally said he "doesn't enjoy food" because it "gets in the way of his busy life" or something like that. It's a troll. 100% bait.

Once actual batch is sold, we will keep same API and double dose, it's the most simple thing for next batch, because a better API raw quality cannot be provided for generic HCG as far as I know, so instead of keep trying new HCG raws and test them hoping gonna test better, we will work with this one, and advertise actual batch as 2500ui and double dose for next one.

Feeling bad for the $180 i spend for a third test of HCG, probably result will be the same ^^

If the API tested half as pure as you thought, then what's the other 50%? Do you think people will be eager to inject DOUBLE the amount of this mystery shit just to get the advertised dose?

Boo-hoo, disrespectful cunt middleman is out $180 for actually testing something for once. Maybe get a full analysis and see what else is in the raw? You know for the health and safety of the customer?
giphy.gif

LOL funny right? Who the fuck cares about that? Especially if they're MEAN. Then they don't DESERVE your time and attention sweetie. *snaps fingers*

Left vial, Qingdao HMG. Can still see a residue of some peeled label. Vial to the right: Renjian Chinese pharma HMG. The crimped cap, green cap, and rubber are 100% the same.

Wondering if I found their HMG source :)

BINGO, yes in the past but not anymore.. :/
we used to do that for HCG in the past also, but because of Chinese policy, it's illegal now, so we stopped selling pharma grade HMG and HCG..

HMG QSC.jpeg

HMG QSC3.jpeg
HMG QSC2.jpeg

Guys, can we please change mode of expression on this thread. Myself and I'm sure many others are just looking for a reliable source. There are 219 pages on this thread I have read recently, and 212 look like they were written by bitchy women. If Qingdao Sigma is a good source let's all promote them and talk about the good. If some things are bad and need work let's post and discuss. If this is a shitty source let's post facts and find somewhere else to purchase. After reading past all the bullshit, I have found more good than bad about the company. Does anyone have any facts they can share about Qingdao Sigma testosterone products.

What a fucking shit ass source. Anyone that orders at this point gets what they deserve.
You get what you pay for.

This source has subpar products and doesn't stand behind what he sells. I'd completely come off gear before I'd ever inject their shit.

okysascnutjr9vpzw4sg.jpg

What a fucking shit ass source. Anyone that orders at this point gets what they deserve.
You get what you pay for.

This source has subpar products and doesn't stand behind what he sells. I'd completely come off gear before I'd ever inject their shit.

View attachment 159827
Have you ordered and tried their products? If so what did you try and what did you dislike about the product?

He is just a hater, coming here and spreading rumors and hate, don't mind him.

Our prices bothers a lot of bored guys here
I can understand the pricing bothers a lot of people including myself. I have been paying way too much!! Anyway, I would just like to see this thread have posting of facts and experience. I can understand mistake can be made like on the HCG. How many car manufactures do you see that have recalls? All of them.... mistakes happen.