Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ya I'm a total delusional hater, I totally imagined the shitty test results that get posted. I totally haven't witnessed the worst customer service I've ever seen.

@DUKE9674 I'm not broke, I don't need to order from the cheapest hit or miss source out there. I'd rather pay a little more to know what's going in me. You want to see facts, scroll up and look at the lab test results. But if you're trying to save a buck, get on with your bad self.

I don't buy my food at grocery outlet, don't get my clothes at a thrift shop, and I don't get my gear from qingdongay

I'm gonna go ahead and exit this thread, nothing left to see here. Enjoy all!

I can understand the pricing bothers a lot of people including myself. I have been paying way too much!! Anyway, I would just like to see this thread have posting of facts and experience. I can understand mistake can be made like on the HCG. How many car manufactures do you see that have recalls? All of them.... mistakes happen.
Hilarious comparison, car manufacturers and recalls. At least car makers fix their recalls, unlike this garbage source who refuses to and comes off with the maturity of a teenager.

Pretty pathetic your expectations are this low for a source, to defend them. But hey, you're a newer member and perfect for their next shill.

Use “direct” at outlaw muscle you won’t have any of the problems you guys are having with this source. Bunch of lies from this source. I’d stay far away from this source.

Use “direct” at outlaw muscle you won’t have any of the problems you guys are having with this source. Bunch of lies from this source. I’d stay far away from this source.
Bullshit the banned people that has problems on outlaws

I buy products from direct, dont tell its bad but i had a problem and they banned my accounts

Has anyone actually tried any of the oils yet, specifically Test E? Interested to get an actual users thoughts on this?
I'm waiting on a kit of Test E and NPP I purchased after New Years Eve.

Happy to share my experience if and when it gets here, will not send it for testing tho. At least not for now.

I'm waiting on a kit of Test E and NPP I purchased after New Years Eve.

Happy to share my experience if and when it gets here, will not send it for testing tho. At least not for now.
I ordered mine in December, just received yesterday. Got some test and ai/pct stuff. The pills look like they were pressed by my son with lego. Very brittle. I won't be trying this for a while and just wondered if anyone(real person) had actually used any of their products and what they thought of them.

I ordered mine in December, just received yesterday. Got some test and ai/pct stuff. The pills look like they were pressed by my son with lego. Very brittle. I won't be trying this for a while and just wondered if anyone(real person) had actually used any of their products and what they thought of them.
Where you at bruh?

Thank you for confirming that, even that we have a vial en route to @janoshik but not received yet, but yes it prooves that problem is from our API raw, and all of it is 50%, so from now on it's all goona be advertised as 2500ui and you can DM/email me for compensation.
The 2nd time this has been confirmed by testing. The 3rd known person to have this issue but yet you called the one that didn't test his hcg from the same batch an idiot and refused to refund him.

You also said after getting CAUGHT the firsr time you would list it at half dose and charge half dose prices... you didnt do that and hoped no one would notice or test your garbage. You are Busted again..

It depends how polite they are, if they went full retards like limitphobic no, if they are mature grown people like majority of customers when they have a problem and they want it to be solved, always problems are solved.

Members need to understand that it's not by insulting or trying to "put pressure" on me that I change my mind about a subject, all problems are solved with me when customer is polite ^^
Two way street Asshole

Guys, can we please change mode of expression on this thread. Myself and I'm sure many others are just looking for a reliable source. There are 219 pages on this thread I have read recently, and 212 look like they were written by bitchy women. If Qingdao Sigma is a good source let's all promote them and talk about the good. If some things are bad and need work let's post and discuss. If this is a shitty source let's post facts and find somewhere else to purchase. After reading past all the bullshit, I have found more good than bad about the company. Does anyone have any facts they can share about Qingdao Sigma testosterone products.
Fuck you shill, just joined 3 posts all here... and you call Qingdao Scammer a good source.... Nice try with your fake shill accounts @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Didn't Qingdao say they will make it right now? Yes mistakes happen yes this is wrong. However lets see what goes on from this point on. Nobody is putting a gun to anyones head to order here.

Didn't Qingdao say they will make it right now? Yes mistakes happen yes this is wrong. However lets see what goes on from this point on. Nobody is putting a gun to anyones head to order here.
Only if they play nicely. So limitphobic doesn’t get credit or a refund, which is bull shit.

Ordered some test and var but wont be to me for awhile since its CNY but gonna send it to get tested when I get it. Mainly just to show people what to expect. Personally to me even if its underdosed or overdosed idc. Its not the only source out there and if you can't afford pharma or just are shit broke you cant argue with 10 vials for like 70-100 bucks. I know that doesn't make underdosing acceptable...but fuck...there are tons of places that will just straight up send you bunk shit for more money.

Only if they play nicely. So limitphobic doesn’t get credit or a refund, which is bull shit.
Tell limit to message me. Ill help him out with a few bucks if he needs. Was thinking about giving away 100-200 dollars a month just to help fund people who are low on cash or something happened like this. No relation to qingdao. Im from the states.

Ordered some test and var but wont be to me for awhile since its CNY but gonna send it to get tested when I get it. Mainly just to show people what to expect. Personally to me even if its underdosed or overdosed idc. Its not the only source out there and if you can't afford pharma or just are shit broke you cant argue with 10 vials for like 70-100 bucks. I know that doesn't make underdosing acceptable...but fuck...there are tons of places that will just straight up send you bunk shit for more money.
I noticed a big difference in quality with regards to bottling compared to a good lab. But I suppose like you say you get what you pay for. One thing to note my items never even registered on the tracking sites supplied. I got the items this week but they are still not on the tracking site...so when you get them you get them..lol