Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@gobig2 the guy is clearly full of shit and is another shill pushing this sources gear, blabbing about paying for $100 bottles of gear from domestic supply jus like his buddy Cherokee.

He comes in talking up this gear claiming it’s better than all the other gear out there. But he has not tested the gear and has no lab reports to post, nor does he have any blood work. His only point he keeps bringing up is “how good his physique looks”

So he has no valuable data to back up the claims the gear is good other than the fact that “his physique looks amazing”

So the least he can do is post up a physique pic to back up his claims which hold absolute 0 merit. I posted it as a joke because it’s comical. @marco11 chimed in and now you guys are blasting him.

It’s a running joke I have with a lot of members on this forum who also frequent other forums I’m in when I tell someone to “post physique pic”

Because I know they look like shit and don’t train or diet in the first place.

Which brings me to my final point. @FiendedPower the way you’re talking up how good you look In every post, and how your physique has never looked better, one would think you would be dying to show off your hard work that you keep bragging about and using it as a selling point for this brand.

It’s a joke…… because the guy most definitely looks like a fat piece of shit sitting on his couch talking about how amazing he looks.

And before you guys start with your bullshit I’m more than happy to post physique pics and I have before lol.

Now @gobig2 stfu with your homophobic shit, this is a bodybuilding forum. If you’re that insecure about it, it’s clear to me you are also not into the bodybuilding lifestyle either.
Fat? Not possible. Never been above 12% bodyfat in my life. Bulking is for morons like you. I'm more conditioned than you in your profile picture year round. Basically, your stage bodyfat is my offseason bodyfat. Stay mirin beta. I'm the face of the new generation. Also, I don't enjoy food. It slows me down in my busy life.

Last edited:
Just one post of his stating he has "never looked better"

And dont forget this is the same retard who said he took 1gram of anavar because he was eye balling it but once again back tracked and claimed he was joking. The kids a total tool
Didn't bother reading your 10 posts of nonsense. Can it beta. I'll coach your malnourished little ass. I'm the face of the new generation. Obviously the 1 gram of anavar was a joke. I don't do anything that would damage my health.

Okay. Now that everyone is on the same page and well aware of the fact that @Cherokee and @FiendedPower are both useless internet trolls who are posting up fake reviews, maybe we can end this stupid shit show and just see if this source will ever do anything worth a damn.

Okay. Now that everyone is on the same page and well aware of the fact that @Cherokee and @FiendedPower are both useless internet trolls who are posting up fake reviews, maybe we can end this stupid shit show and just see if this source will ever do anything worth a damn.
You know how lions just get bored with batting around their food before they eat it. I feel like I've reached that point and I've lost interest in entertaining these lying sacks of shit. They are all talk but are too chicken shit to post up a pic when someone calls them out on those outlandish claims. Yawn. Next.

Fat? Not possible. Never been above 12% bodyfat in my life. Bulking is for morons like you. I'm more conditioned than you in your profile picture year round. Basically, your stage bodyfat is my offseason bodyfat. Stay mirin beta. I'm the face of the new generation. Also, I don't enjoy food. It slows me down in my busy life.
Hahahaha. I had friends like you. Such delusions of grandeur. Everything about wrote you say and write clearly indicates you are probably the typical "gymshark" type kid who thinks having 14 inch arms and a 6pack makes him "aesthetic"...no that makes you small. I guarantee you look like absolute dog shit next to shiva, bf% and size wise. But if you need to say these things to somehow justify your life and and put others down then I feel sorry for you more than dislike you.

Hahahaha. I had friends like you. Such delusions of grandeur. Everything about wrote you say and write clearly indicates you are probably the typical "gymshark" type kid who thinks having 14 inch arms and a 6pack makes him "aesthetic"...no that makes you small. I guarantee you look like absolute dog shit next to shiva, bf% and size wise. But if you need to say these things to somehow justify your life and and put others down then I feel sorry for you more than dislike you.
I really think we need to get some physiques crack'n up in herrrr. I ain't scerddddd!

I really think we need to get some physiques crack'n up in herrrr. I ain't scerddddd!
You know how lions just get bored with batting around their food before they eat it. I feel like I've reached that point and I've lost interest in entertaining these lying sacks of shit. They are all talk but are too chicken shit to post up a pic when someone calls them out on those outlandish claims. Yawn. Next.

Bulking is for morons. Found a pic of his shredded year round physique

Anyone know the cost of shipping oils to the USA? Thanks in advance

Domestic shipping is 5$ (3 days average) : USPS tracking 1&2

Shipping of all goods to USA is free using China Post and very fast between 1 and 3 weeks, maximum 4 weeks : AQ***CN tracking 3&4

Shipping using USA reship sevice, we ship first to our USA warehouse then we ship domestically, fees are related to gross weight $45 for <500g, $55 for 1 kg, $88 for 2 kg ... and it's 3-4 weeks average : USPS trackings 5&6

usa trackings.PNG

Oh la la , here we go again!

hcg-png.159794

1EZL.gif

That tren is making you nutty son