Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Tell limit to message me. Ill help him out with a few bucks if he needs. Was thinking about giving away 100-200 dollars a month just to help fund people who are low on cash or something happened like this. No relation to qingdao. Im from the states.
It’s nothing to do with the money, but the principle of the matter.

It’s nothing to do with the money, but the principle of the matter.
No I completely understand that. Shouldn't bar him from a refund or reship because he was a little rude. Just still sucks to be out the money. Especially if like he really was depending on it or something. But if you live paycheck to paycheck shouldn't really be doing gear anyway in my eyes lol

Oh jeez, I really thought we were past this “only if you suck my dick” amateur hour customer service shit. Your customers paid full price for half product, and would have used it at half dose were it not for independent testing.

They’ve already been burned by you. They owe you FUCKING NOTHING. No blowjobs, no ring kissing, nothing. YOU, the source that burned them, owe them an apology and financial recompense.

This isn’t hard.

No I completely understand that. Shouldn't bar him from a refund or reship because he was a little rude. Just still sucks to be out the money. Especially if like he really was depending on it or something. But if you live paycheck to paycheck shouldn't really be doing gear anyway in my eyes lol
Gear is typically the cheapest aspect of this life. Food has to be the biggest expense.

Placed my order on the 26h of January and received tracking the next day. Been eight days and tracking still says "Item is at the shippers warehouse."

Assumed it would be shipped after chinese new year but apparently the tracking updates only when parcel reaches PostNL in the Netherlands after cargo.

Placed an order of Test E and Bold Cyp trusting their word that it has no PIP. Either I'm golden with no PIP or extremely fucked. Time will tell.

Placed my order on the 26h of January and received tracking the next day. Been eight days and tracking still says "Item is at the shippers warehouse."

Assumed it would be shipped after chinese new year but apparently the tracking updates only when parcel reaches PostNL in the Netherlands after cargo.

Placed an order of Test E and Bold Cyp trusting their word that it has no PIP. Either I'm golden with no PIP or extremely fucked. Time will tell.
Prepare to wait for a while. Mine was sent on January 5th and still has the same status.

Please for the guys on ignore list who are are quoting me and mentionning me 20 times per day, everyday, expecting a reply don't waste your time, you won't get one, just leave this thread and forgot about QSC, thanks ^^

Please for the guys on ignore list who are are quoting me and mentionning me 20 times per day, everyday, expecting a reply don't waste your time, you won't get one, just leave this thread and forgot about QSC, thanks ^^
None of those posters give a shit if you reply to their posts, they care that other posters know what they’re getting into when buying from you.

Depends on how you cycle

When you're permanently on hgh, including primo, tren hexa and other stacks and peptides, supplements.. it can become quickly very expensive.

Except if you buy from QSC ^^
Shut the fuck up, get the fuck outta here. You are a cancer imposed on this forum, spamming it with an ungodly amount of shill accounts, and scamming people who think they are buying legitimately dosed products. I hope the CCP shows up at your door one day, and throws your family into one of those things you guys call "re-education camps".

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals why are you not responding to the underdosed hcg in two of your warehouses? You can never trust the Chinese, they never take responsibility for anything just like your government

We already did, if you do some reading, you will see that I responded to the hcg issue, check few messages before.
Warning: if you keep this spamming attitude, I will add you to the ignore list like the other idiots that I never answer.

Guys, can we please change mode of expression on this thread. Myself and I'm sure many others are just looking for a reliable source. There are 219 pages on this thread I have read recently, and 212 look like they were written by bitchy women. If Qingdao Sigma is a good source let's all promote them and talk about the good. If some things are bad and need work let's post and discuss. If this is a shitty source let's post facts and find somewhere else to purchase. After reading past all the bullshit, I have found more good than bad about the company. Does anyone have any facts they can share about Qingdao Sigma testosterone products.
Learn what Meso is about. We don’t promote sources here. Harm reduction and keeping sources accountable is what Meso is about. You want promotion of sources, go visit a paid source board.