Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Shit showed up, but it was 1/5th of the raws that I ordered and paid for. The other stuff in the order looks fine, but they super fucked up the quantity. Can post conversation pics and what showed up.

Order review:
Item: Meloatan 2
TD: 3-5 days the Midwestern USA

Let me preface. I dislike their quality when it comes to their consistency with their oils and attitude to customers. I'm sure most aren't interested in their MT2 but it did give me all the side effects that you get from MT2 such as the flushed face, uber horniness, and upset stomach at very low doses 100mcg. Whether it's accurately dosed I do not know because I don't find MT2 worth testing. It was frustrating dealing with their payment options, as bitcoin is much easier in my opinion.

Overall: 7/10 for it the fast TD and potency, but lack of good communication with the rep and payment options given.

You smoke a lot of weed? I’ve heard that really helps calm it down.
Noooooooooo

Used to deal, made £1000/month for 3hrs/week or work doing what I regularly do, meeting people and smoking. Not bad for a highchooler.

Now, weed makes me stoned. Like I have to sit, and focus on not throwing up. I get migraines and I have to like mentally keep up with the movement in static that I see 24/7.

Noooooooooo

Used to deal, made £1000/month for 3hrs/week or work doing what I regularly do, meeting people and smoking. Not bad for a highchooler.

Now, weed makes me stoned. Like I have to sit, and focus on not throwing up. I get migraines and I have to like mentally keep up with the movement in static that I see 24/7.
I haven't smoked in 2 years, I'll grab a couple pulls if I see someone smoking but that's about it

Shit showed up, but it was 1/5th of the raws that I ordered and paid for. The other stuff in the order looks fine, but they super fucked up the quantity. Can post conversation pics and what showed up.
Another issue with this source....if you can call him that..

I dont know what to say anymore.
Any that have a clue post and warn against h but people still order

I'll post if they make it right... fairness and shit. It 'looks' legit compared to my other primo ace, we'll see what they do.

Yes, I made a mistake, told my collegue 10g instead of 50g primo ace, we will ship you the missing amount, no need to post anything we can easily verify when we make a mistake, we do not need customer proofs we have all in our data basics, and customers problems are solved smoothly

Order review:
Item: Meloatan 2
TD: 3-5 days the Midwestern USA

Let me preface. I dislike their quality when it comes to their consistency with their oils and attitude to customers. I'm sure most aren't interested in their MT2 but it did give me all the side effects that you get from MT2 such as the flushed face, uber horniness, and upset stomach at very low doses 100mcg. Whether it's accurately dosed I do not know because I don't find MT2 worth testing. It was frustrating dealing with their payment options, as bitcoin is much easier in my opinion.

Overall: 7/10 for it the fast TD and potency, but lack of good communication with the rep and payment options given.
Lack of communication? Can you explain please
Bitcoin is available for orders over $500