Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

no need to post anything we can easily verify when we make a mistake, and all customers problems are solved.
No, shut your dumb ass up, mistakes should be posted. People should be aware of fuckups no matter how small. It provides a track record for a shit source like you.
Solve it as usual
Still haven't solved the HCG issue and are still refusing to refund people you ripped off and calling them retards.

Some dogs here continue to bark for months hoping that we make mistakes so that they rejoice, and we had proven on several occasions that we are able to offer meso members the best value for money on the market, very good fast communication, trackings within a few hours, and we had solved all the problems that occurred.

Underdosed HCG? Customers compensated, and still it's the only lab test that was not good among 15 and more?
If some crackheads were well educated they would be compensated too, just ask nicely without going full retard.

Missing products?
how many times does it happen?
1 time out of 300 orders, always solved, what source does not happen to forget a product or get the wrong quantities?

Parcel lost? you wait the necessary time for confirmation of the loss of the package and it will be reshiped without problem.

I just reshiped a lost package to a Canadian customer worth $5000.

And yes I'm not going to reimburse $45 to a tramp, it's not a question of money but of friendliness, there are always possible arrangements with us when the customer knows a minimum of courtesy.

Many of you have been influenced by the "group effect", the "herd of sheep" effect, come on everyone laugh and insult at DIn Dong, I'm going to do the same, talk bad to them..
these bums are just usernames behind their screens and will be of no use to you, if you rely on other members to solve your problems you are wasting your time because I will send you all to shit no matter your numbers.

Treat the source with fairness, you have a golden source, which brought you the best value for money on Meso, the most tested source on Meso, with the largest catalog to satisfy almost all of your needs as bodybuilders, a variety of payment methods, shipping methods.. and many new surprises this year..

Don't like the rep and his attitude? so what? I'm not going to marry your daughter, but one thing for sure, I can provide you with quality service, solve all your problems, so be pragmatic not sheep.

Not here to protect them, but I order from them for years, mostly smaller amounts of sarms and the weight of the raws always was as ordered. Everyone makes mistakes ... i honestly believe they don't do it on purpose.

Underdosed HCG? Customers compensated
I'm not going to reimburse $45 to a tramp
So which one is it? Compensation or not?

Many of you have been influenced by the "group effect", the "herd of sheep" effect,
You mean by your shill army of new accounts you constantly create that spew on and on about how your price can't be beat and it makes people angry?

but one thing for sure, I can provide you with quality service, solve all your problems, so be pragmatic not sheep.
Like under-dosed products, fake chinese HPLC testing, not refunding customers you don't like because they make your faults known, and calling everyone else a retard?

That tren is making you nutty son
It has caused me a few problems in the past month not gonna lie. I lost my girlfriend because of it like I mentioned last week, and so then I started treating my FWB like a girlfriend and then lost her too (so sad because her pussy was good asf. i'm actually mad as fuck about that loss), and on top of that, I told a couple of ex-friends that when I see them next week I'm gonna kick their fucking ass for talking shit. I'm 23 in University, and I work. I'm already a bit of an overthinking obsessive person naturally, so throw Tren in the mix, and then boom everybody is fake and I don't mind starting shit with everyone who I deem fake. While this all could have been avoided I feel like none of those people deserved me anyway.

Last edited:
It has caused me a few problems in the past month not gonna lie. I lost my girlfriend because of it like I mentioned last week, and so then I started treating my FWB like a girlfriend and then lost her too (so sad because her pussy was good asf. i'm actually mad as fuck about that loss), and on top of that, I told a couple of ex-friends that when I see them next week I'm gonna kick their fucking ass for talking shit. I'm 23 in University, and I work. I'm already a bit of an overthinking obsessive person naturally, so throw Tren in the mix, and then boom everybody is fake and I don't mind starting shit with everyone who I deem fake. While this all could have been avoided I feel like none of those people deserved me anyway.
Don’t worry buddy you won’t always be a little 23 year old beta dyel.

“Anything is possible if 50 fucked vivica” - The Game

Keep working hard man, you’ll get there.

Some dogs here continue to bark for months hoping that we make mistakes so that they rejoice, and we had proven on several occasions that we are able to offer meso members the best value for money on the market, very good fast communication, trackings within a few hours, and we had solved all the problems that occurred.

Underdosed HCG? Customers compensated, and still it's the only lab test that was not good among 15 and more?
If some crackheads were well educated they would be compensated too, just ask nicely without going full retard.

Missing products?
how many times does it happen?
1 time out of 300 orders, always solved, what source does not happen to forget a product or get the wrong quantities?

Parcel lost? you wait the necessary time for confirmation of the loss of the package and it will be reshiped without problem.

I just reshiped a lost package to a Canadian customer worth $5000.

And yes I'm not going to reimburse $45 to a tramp, it's not a question of money but of friendliness, there are always possible arrangements with us when the customer knows a minimum of courtesy.

Many of you have been influenced by the "group effect", the "herd of sheep" effect, come on everyone laugh and insult at DIn Dong, I'm going to do the same, talk bad to them..
these bums are just usernames behind their screens and will be of no use to you, if you rely on other members to solve your problems you are wasting your time because I will send you all to shit no matter your numbers.

Treat the source with fairness, you have a golden source, which brought you the best value for money on Meso, the most tested source on Meso, with the largest catalog to satisfy almost all of your needs as bodybuilders, a variety of payment methods, shipping methods.. and many new surprises this year..

Don't like the rep and his attitude? so what? I'm not going to marry your daughter, but one thing for sure, I can provide you with quality service, solve all your problems, so be pragmatic not sheep.
Beast. Love it. Like Ive said before so many crybabies in this thread.

One should take note that the majority of posters vouching for this source are accounts made in the last two months, with very few posts, and the majority of those posts were them vouching for this thread. It says a lot.

Now I did order awhile back. I haven’t received it yet. I do plan on having a test done, and do plan on updating the thread on what I receive. I know I’m a new account too but I hope it’ll be of service to prospective buyers, whichever way it turns out.

I want this source to succeed because of what they have to offer, but his demeanor and professionalism is a huge turnoff and asterisk to an otherwise promising line of products. If an adult were running this show we’d really have something. Regardless, I’ll let everyone know how it goes.

This source is an absolute genius. He gets like 3 people to hate him over some petty shit then sits back and watches these retards bump his thread all day long every day lol. Guys a fucking genius.

One should take note that the majority of posters vouching for this source are accounts made in the last two months, with very few posts, and the majority of those posts were them vouching for this thread. It says a lot.

Now I did order awhile back. I haven’t received it yet. I do plan on having a test done, and do plan on updating the thread on what I receive. I know I’m a new account too but I hope it’ll be of service to prospective buyers, whichever way it turns out.

I want this source to succeed because of what they have to offer, but his demeanor and professionalism is a huge turnoff and asterisk to an otherwise promising line of products. If an adult were running this show we’d really have something. Regardless, I’ll let everyone know how it goes.
I ordered and Ive been in this game over 22 years so will see. Its very close. No bullshit here.

Could have ordered from a domestic with better service, accurately dosed products, and already had the pack. But you went the cheap Chinese path.
Oh so dom sources get the raws products from Europe not china? Bro everything leads back to the Chinese. Id bet lots of dom sources get the raws from this source. Food for thought

Don’t worry buddy you won’t always be a little 23 year old beta dyel.

“Anything is possible if 50 fucked vivica” - The Game

Keep working hard man, you’ll get there.
If getting there means looking like you, then I don't want to get there. You're shredded on stage with a gut that protrudes further than your chest, LOL! Your gut has more mass than your arms and legs too. You also got gyno on top of that. I looked better than you after 1 test cycle. The genetics are just not there with you, sorry man, better luck next time. Your gut is bigger than every muscle on your body even while shredded, and your legs look pathetic. I looked better than you at 19 years old after 1 mild test cycle. You should just quit competing because you have no mass and you aren't aesthetic either. Your proportions are just all fucked up.

Haha, I lost my girl and FWB not because of being, "beta," lost them because I was acting like a nutcase.

You mad? The truth hurts.

Last edited:
If getting there means looking like you, then I don't want to get there. You're shredded on stage with a gut that protrudes further than your chest, LOL! Your gut has more mass than your arms and legs too. You also got gyno on top of that. I looked better than you after 1 test cycle. The genetics are just not there with you, sorry man, better luck next time. Your gut is bigger than every muscle on your body even while shredded, and your legs look pathetic. I looked better than you at 19 years old after 1 mild test cycle. You should just quit competing because you have no mass and you aren't aesthetic either. Your proportions are just all fucked up.

Haha, I lost my girl and FWB not because of being, "beta," lost them because I was acting like a nutcase.

You mad? The truth hurts.
you lost them because you are a piece of shit human...nothing to do with the tren. Post your physique by the way. Must be looking at some other pic if you say his gut sticks out farther than his chest because the pic I see is nothing close to that. Like I said before, I guarantee you have never even been close to stage ready. You are no more than 180lbs at 12% and think that makes you huge. And you are a shitty ass troll as well. It's so obvious you've accomplished nothing with your life so you just shit on everyone because you think it makes you seem "cool" and "tough" when really it screams insecure beta bitch. But can't expect much from a 23 year old who hops on tren after his first cycle. Have fun with no liver and shot kidneys / stroke and heart attack by the time your 25. You deserve it.