Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It was a wish. He wished him physical harm.
saying you deserve what's coming to you for your own actions is not the same thing as me wishing harm upon him...lol. When did I say I wished it on him anyway though? Where in my statement did I say I wish those things happen to you?

USA domestic pack arrived in 3 days. Just GH Fragment and BPC. one thing to keep in mind for buyers though. I went to order and had not yet given my shipping address. The rep replied with "if it's the same one as before then all is good."

well, it WAS that address, and neither time did I order anything controlled / illicit, buuuuuuut..............................................................

something to keep aware of boys and girls. My last order? well, I'd have to look to be sure, but I want to say it was pushing a year ago. easily 6 months ago. and my shipping address was in no way tied to any of my payment methods or anything else, so there was only one way that that address was still known.

again, it isn't a hassle to me because I don't get anything illicit... just the peptides. YMMV.

BPC has been solid for months from them for me and I'm sure the GH Fragment will be the same. I'll let everyone know if the opposite is true, but I don't have any doubts and I'll buy again as long as the quality remains as it has been.

First week on tren, Sir Q this is bussin, felt strong asf vascularity is getting better and anxiety at an all time high, had to drop my test from 500 and use caber cause aromasin (controlling e2) wasn’t enough for gyno, caber did the trick so it seems like tren is real. using 260mg from here on out of tren cause it seems 350mg gives me anxiety. Had tren cough the first few times nothing terrible though.

Just got bloods back didn’t test anything tren related but I’ll be using the anadrol and tren and test as my enzymes came back good.
To help mitigate Tren cough, you should shoot the shot slowly..

To help mitigate Tren cough, you should shoot the shot slowly..
I thought tren cough came from when you nick a vein? When I see a bit of blood when pinning tren I know what’s coming. You don’t simply get the cough from pinning fast or slow. It’s actually a rare occasion to get it unless you suck at pinning.

USA domestic pack arrived in 3 days. Just GH Fragment and BPC. one thing to keep in mind for buyers though. I went to order and had not yet given my shipping address. The rep replied with "if it's the same one as before then all is good."

well, it WAS that address, and neither time did I order anything controlled / illicit, buuuuuuut..............................................................

something to keep aware of boys and girls. My last order? well, I'd have to look to be sure, but I want to say it was pushing a year ago. easily 6 months ago. and my shipping address was in no way tied to any of my payment methods or anything else, so there was only one way that that address was still known.

again, it isn't a hassle to me because I don't get anything illicit... just the peptides. YMMV.

BPC has been solid for months from them for me and I'm sure the GH Fragment will be the same. I'll let everyone know if the opposite is true, but I don't have any doubts and I'll buy again as long as the quality remains as it has been.

Yikes! Got another Naps here. Thanks for sharing

I thought tren cough came from when you nick a vein? When I see a bit of blood when pinning tren I know what’s coming. You don’t simply get the cough from pinning fast or slow. It’s actually a rare occasion to get it unless you suck at pinning.
I've actually had the same exact cough feeling from pinning NPP. Tren no ester is the worst for the cough for me. I'm pinning Tren Ace 3x a week rn and I've yet to take a knee from the cough of doom

I've actually had the same exact cough feeling from pinning NPP. Tren no ester is the worst for the cough for me. I'm pinning Tren Ace 3x a week rn and I've yet to take a knee from the cough of doom

Same, I’ve gotten it from testC from just taking my trt. If you nick a vein and it gets in the blood stream then probably most if not all aas are gonna have a kick. I don’t get a cough necessarily. Its more of my throat closes and chest burns. Tren is definitely the worst to nick a vein with there’s no doubt about that

Some additional Opsec issues here. Damn the risks using this source keep adding up....

The rep replied with "if it's the same one as before then all is good."

We never said that we are deleting customer info after his order, and it's not something we are ashamed of, because in our data basis we have all details of every order made, shipping info, tracking, gross weight of parcels, what kind of items, etc...

Because simply we are doing a legal business of exportation of goods that are allowed in China, and we do not sell any banned item in China, as you noticed many times, customers asking why QSC do not sell DNP, Clenbuterol, modafinil etc.. and other chinese do, simply because we do not want to have any problems in our business and customer has not to worry about anything.

You guys should be more concerned about your security with sources doing their business illegaly and can go to jail anytime and get their stuff seized, instead of getting worried about a company selling tea cups via alibaba legally in China ^^

Stanford pharm won’t even check on a pack for you unless you PM him on MESO to link your username to your name/address. He won’t check on your 19 day late pack if you just email him, PM only. SURELY he won’t maliciously use that information one day lol.

But everyone’s over there dick riding homie for a pack that takes a month domestic lol.

Same, I’ve gotten it from testC from just taking my trt. If you nick a vein and it gets in the blood stream then probably most if not all aas are gonna have a kick. I don’t get a cough necessarily. Its more of my throat closes and chest burns. Tren is definitely the worst to nick a vein with there’s no doubt about that
Just happened to me the other day on my TRT shot lol. Chest started tightening up and all I could do was laugh.