Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hi Tracy, how long does it take to get shipments to Eu (Spain) with the special line?

Another question, shipments over +2 kg cost $88 without maximum weight or cannot exceed 2 kg?

Hi Tracy, how long does it take to get shipments to Eu (Spain) with the special line?

Another question, shipments over +2 kg cost $88 without maximum weight or cannot exceed 2 kg?
1 month delivery

2 kg gross weight $88

Parcel cannot exceed 2kg, if order is more than 2 kg, we split to 2 parcels for EU special line.

For China Post we usually never exceed 1 kg/parcel

Ordered my package on the 19th to Canada. Think I will receive it in the next week or 2? Don’t think it got scanned cause it’s not showing up

It depends how polite they are, if they went full retards like limitphobic no, if they are mature grown people like majority of customers when they have a problem and they want it to be solved, always problems are solved.

Members need to understand that it's not by insulting or trying to "put pressure" on me that I change my mind about a subject, all problems are solved with me when customer is polite ^^
1644039172076.png

Please refrain from using that word.
no. nobody tells me what to do not even my mom. im older now. Im gonna be a sick cunt just like Zyzz one day in 3 years. Your name is trentrentren so you used to be my nigga. now ur just a wasteman. if your not tryna be one of the niggas thats on you then.

DONT MAKE ME ASK YOU TO COME OUTSIDE. BECAUSE THEN YOUR GONNA GET YOUR MUFFIN PINNED BACK BLUE

no. nobody tells me what to do not even my mom. im older now. Im gonna be a sick cunt just like Zyzz one day in 3 years. Your name is trentrentren so you used to be my nigga. now ur just a wasteman. if your not tryna be one of the niggas thats on you then.

DONT MAKE ME ASK YOU TO COME OUTSIDE. BECAUSE THEN YOUR GONNA GET YOUR MUFFIN PINNED BACK BLUE
Did you miss your meds today??

Did you miss your meds today??
Nah I can't they bring it for me. It was Saturday so we had a cooked breakfast. Tried sneaking Diazepam pills in through the mail, took 80mg got high but they raided my room. Hate being locked up. I got a lawyer I'm fighting the case, really wish I had my DNP on me to make use of the time.

Nah I can't they bring it for me. It was Saturday so we had a cooked breakfast. Tried sneaking Diazepam pills in through the mail, took 80mg got high but they raided my room. Hate being locked up. I got a lawyer I'm fighting the case, really wish I had my DNP on me to make use of the time.
What did you do to be in there?

But causing damage to someone's property and theft was worth the risk of getting locked in a mental ward? Why not just take a long jog and go get your lighter?

I know I'm staying the obvious here. I'll quit. By the way, I was joking about the nigga word. I don't care what anybody says in this world.

But causing damage to someone's property and theft was worth the risk of getting locked in a mental ward? Why not just take a long jog and go get your lighter?

I know I'm staying the obvious here. I'll quit.
I got schizoprenia man. My head's not screwed on tight. I really wish I had your advice at the time. Really not proud of myself ATM.

I got schizoprenia man. My head's not screwed on tight. I really wish I had your advice at the time. Really not proud of myself ATM.
I feel ya brother. My uncle had schizophrenia. He died a few years ago. I really loved him. He was sure the birds were talking to him at times, but he was a good man.