Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This was one of the best Tracey posts, mainly the first sentence. But the rest of it is applicable to the OPSEC topic.
Perhaps check WHAT shipping options are available that meet the OPSEC label.... Don't see ANY other sources offering what QSC do.

Its on the receiver though, 100%! But QSC have built their business around actually being able to deliver, not just random chance with customs (Unless you order direct from China with no reshipper/special lines).

For those that take OPSEC even somewhat seriously, QSC offer options for the delivery side of things, its up to us if we want to secure the rest of the process.

What? Fuck, nevermind Francis. I was just posting a funny, Tracey-the-Asshole post. Not sure what gave you the impression that I’m arguing OPSEC with you.
My position agrees with the Tracey comment. I’ll take care of me and I don’t give two shits about you and what you do.

Perhaps check WHAT shipping options are available that meet the OPSEC label.... Don't see ANY other sources offering what QSC do.

Its on the receiver though, 100%! But QSC have built their business around actually being able to deliver, not just random chance with customs (Unless you order direct from China with no reshipper/special lines).

For those that take OPSEC even somewhat seriously, QSC offer options for the delivery side of things, its up to us if we want to secure the rest of the process.

Does it matter? It’s the same concept. API in a freeze dried puck.
From a pharmaceutical company maybe not. The 1 kit I received had loose caps where air outside the vial could easily enter. Their "engineer" had not crimped the cap properly. That obviously is a bit more risky to use. I still used it, I figured the ba in the bac water would kill most things that could have entered.

So they sent me the bank details

I paid the top account

Then they message me saying funds not recieved

I confirmed with my bank theyd went thru

Then they said oh those are old details

When clearly you can see they provided them to me

what was the deleted message?

Anyway I’m sure the meso sleuths will figure this one out

Tracy deleted that one so its impossible to know what it was unless it was read before deleting.

Looks like QSC fault 100% on this one. You even sent the transfer on the same day they provided details based on those screen shots.

So they sent me the bank details

I paid the top account

Then they message me saying funds not recieved

I confirmed with my bank theyd went thru

Then they said oh those are old details

When clearly you can see they provided them to me
Probably not wise to post that kind of info on a public forum dude.