Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So they sent me the bank details

I paid the top account

Then they message me saying funds not recieved

I confirmed with my bank theyd went thru

Then they said oh those are old details

When clearly you can see they provided them to me
Was it the rep for Meso? If it’s tracy they should help, if it’s another rep from Reddit you’re shit out of luck.

forsure, just means the seal is not broken/handled better, BUT because its (vacuum) formed at freeze dry temperatures that kill 99% of bacteria(think canning pickles and canning jar lids done via temp gradients) higher probability of clean product if do have vacuum but does not guarantee with or without.

pharma for example for some products DONT have vac as your suppose to suck sterile air out of the peptide bottle and use that to pressurize the bac water container to ensure only sterile air gets into bac water and therefore peptide. so they dont have vac as would be impossible to suck air out of the peptide.
What’s freeze dry temperatures?

I paid the top account

Damn bro that’s fucked up. @Millard can we delete this due to sensitive info

You

I paid the top account

You should delete those pics asap

I

I paid the top account

It's best not to post anything like this in public, I understand you're stressed but you think they will wanna help you after u post their private info like this.

Hey fellas, I'm new to QSC how do I find out when things will be back in supply. Bpc157 specifically? Do I message them knowing there crazy busy or sleuth through here for updates on that stuff?

but u can only get so full bro and its pretty easy to maximize it
There is something from hgh that I am not getting from Even going up past 3 grams of aas. Every time I increase hgh i almost immediately notice a different look. A look I like better. It obviously can't be muscle in days lol. There is more fluid in the muscles or mineral retention.... idk its something and it keeps increasing the more I take.

There is something from hgh that I am not getting from Even going up past 3 grams of aas. Every time I increase hgh i almost immediately notice a different look. A look I like better. It obviously can't be muscle in days lol. There is more fluid in the muscles or mineral retention.... idk its something and it keeps increasing the more I take.
I agree with this I’m currently running a 10iu bottle on a rest day and a bottle and a half every training day and there is a different fuller look every time I upped the dose and it’s also keeping me a lot leaner then in the past

I agree with this I’m currently running a 10iu bottle on a rest day and a bottle and a half every training day and there is a different fuller look every time I upped the dose and it’s also keeping me a lot leaner then in the past
Yesss . Have you ever tried adding injectable L-carnitine with it pre workout it gets even more pronounced then.

Same. I sent the coin, sent transaction ID, did it exactly as they said to. One week later I get a message that they lost the chat history. Seems like their process is a damn mess now. I decided to give the promo one more try but if this doesn't pan out think I'll be moving on to other sellers. Right around the release of the promo they claimed 2 weeks average shipping to USA. A week has already passed and they didn't even process my order so seems highly unlikely.
Well, have to eat my words. Ordered 12/31, arrived 1/13. 14 days on the dot. Awesome prices too. I'll shut the fuck up now.