Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm listening.... lol I do want to try site injecting some of the aminos and stuff like that
Preworkout

400mg carnitine/200mg choline/50mg atp blend
Slin
Gh
Glycerol
D ribose
Citruilline
Alpha gpc
Cordyceps
Nicotine

And your pre meal needs atleast 1500 mg sodium and 2000 potassium

Preworkout

Slin
Gh
Glycerol
D ribose
Citruilline
Alpha gpc
Cordyceps
Nicotine

I freaking love carnitine choline mixs.
I'll give it a shot once I get all the stuff ,that's a lot of atp haha

Preworkout

Slin
Gh
Glycerol
D ribose
Citruilline
Alpha gpc
Cordyceps
Nicotine

why slin pre workout? I'm just starting my hgh journey just curious. Everything I've read warned against it. I am no where near adding slin into my stack yet. Just curious

Preworkout

Slin
Gh
Glycerol
D ribose
Citruilline
Alpha gpc
Cordyceps
Nicotine

That looks like a good stack I take the gorilla mode pre with glycerol added with insulin pre and post then 100g carbs intra

Anyways guess ill await a reply from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals in regards to it all ? Not sure what else i can really do as im not at fault

I already told you how this is going to go down. I can already predict Tracy's response, it will include a lot of laughing faces and smart ass-hattery and he'll flip things around to make you look stupid. The folks here will eat it up and ensuing will be thumbs up x 10 and laughing face x 10

I already told you how this is going to go down. I can already predict Tracy's response, it will include a lot of laughing faces and smart ass-hattery and he'll flip things around to make you look stupid. The folks here will eat it up and ensuing will be thumbs up x 10 and laughing face x 10

In most cases thats how it goes and it's deserved. In this case Tracy fucked up big time.

In most cases thats how it goes and it's deserved. In this case Tracy fucked up big time.
Im hoping tracy rectifies the issue and works with me on this, ive been a customer a long time and i did as i was asked, surely they can take it as a loss and send out the kits, like seriusly to me 1700 is a good whack, to them its stuff all, especially considering it was their mistake

Im hoping tracy rectifies the issue and works with me on this, ive been a customer a long time and i did as i was asked, surely they can take it as a loss and send out the kits, like seriusly to me 1700 is a good whack, to them its stuff all, especially considering it was their mistake

I don't know which Rep it was, Tracy or someone else, but it looks like the rep screwed up giving you the wrong information.

However if I were the rep, I wouldn't help you after you posted those photos.

I highly doubt that Tracy will screw you. I've never heard about Tracy/qsc just screwing anyone.

Sponsors