Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What’s freeze dry temperatures?
~ -40C..
This is something that customs and other LE agencies are known for. They document everything to build an air tight case. There jobs is to convict people of importing drugs into the states, not just confiscate the drugs.

Look at federal conviction rates, their around 95%. Also read up on some federal drug cases, and you will see this does happen. You obviously have never had any interaction with LE. If a vial is missing it was tested, and they know what is contained in the vial.
Thank you, glad someone here has lived enough to know better.

You're once again confusing Customs with LE / DEA. Customs is responsible for preventing illegal substances from entering the country, full stop.

Law enforcement does engage in controlled delivery, but it is absolutely not the norm. Typical practice is that an undercover officer (posing as a mail carrier) gets you to accept the package, they wait a few hours while surveiling your dwelling to give you time to dig in, and then they bust you.

If you got a package missing a vial, and it's been a month and the cops haven't showed up, it's a million to one that Customs simply didn't run a test that proved the contents of the missing vial were illegal.

The only other possible explanation is that they're working on a huge bust (presumably because you're part of a distribution organization). But in that case, they'd be going to pains to make sure you (and your partners) weren't aware they'd been intercepting packages. Missing vials would be very stupid in that context.

It seems postal inspection is moving away from controlled delivery and trying to get you to come into the post office to get the package. You call up asking about the package and then they give you a phone number. That's postal inspection and they'll set you up to come at a certain time.

You guys need to stop ordering drugs. I already changed my ways, you should too lol.

Go to steroids rehab folks, help is around the corner you just need to call for assistance.

It seems postal inspection is moving away from controlled delivery and trying to get you to come into the post office to get the package. You call up asking about the package and then they give you a phone number. That's postal inspection and they'll set you up to come at a certain time.

I can totally understand getting popped because you signed for a couple packages recently and didn't think anything special of it when the "mailman" wanted a signature for your sketchy package from China, too.

But after having an opportunity to think about it, if you still decide to fucking dial up the government and set an appointment to go collect your illegal drugs from a federal building, you are a bona fide moron.

Give it some time but definitely let us know how it pans out. I always feel nervous about sending crypto because I can't copy and paste from whatsapp and I can never tell the difference between a zero and a capital o when I'm entering the wallet address. So far I haven't had any issues, but I'd be a little heated if I lost 1700.
Copy-paste the entire message into a notes app and then copy-paste the wallet info.

Tracy has messaged me back

She said it was indeed a mistake on their end, and if i havent got the money back in my account in a week they will refund me in bitcoin

Which i will then use to order again i guess lol

Ill keep you all posted

Tracy has messaged me back

She said it was indeed a mistake on their end, and if i havent got the money back in my account in a week they will refund me in bitcoin

Which i will then use to order again i guess lol

Ill keep you all posted
Great to hear

I will try this though

So for example: cashapp -> cake wallet -> electrum / feather?
I usually go something like Binance (wherever I can fund an exchange with fiat), buy LTC (Pick a coin that has a cross pair with Monero on the exchange to cut down on transaction fees) usually as its fast transfer and low cost, pick on of these non-KYC exchanges ( KYCNOT.ME ) and transfer to that. Swap to Monero, transfer out to another Monero wallet you set up only for this that never interacts with ANY KYC exchange that can be tied to your name/ID/bank account, transfer back to another exchange for the list ( KYCNOT.ME ), exchange for what ever you are sending as payment, then I transfer out to a completely clean Trustwallet (or any wallet is fine, it just needs to never have any transaction history that can be tied back to anything KYC related. If a wallet sends/recieves with your KYC'd exchange accounts, consider it as having a huge sign posted on it that you own it, the more transaction history, the surer the ownership of it)

From this now clean/anonymous layer of wallets, you can then pay whoever.

Takes a bit to setup the first time and I'd recommend writing down a flow chart and label what wallets are considered KYC's (dirty layer) and what wallets are considered non-KYC (clean layer) and make sure to never mix them up or interact with each layer directly.

Blockchain is the immutable (unchangeable) record of every transaction forever.... Its a surveillance wet dream!

Also worth noting, part of Binances settlement with the US DOJ was open books to the DOJ for ALL accounts! DOJ will have chain analysis running 24/7 on all of Binances account and tracking the transaction chains to and from all those accounts. This is what they are angling for industry wide! Its also why they are trying to bane privacy coins as they can break the transaction chain.

Blind test of test C 250mg/ml by @Bigblackhelicopter

View attachment 274669

With QSC now, you can get the best accurately dosed injectable steroids, almost all recent tests are within 1%:

Primo 100mg/ml blind test:

View attachment 274670

Mast E 200mg/ml blind test:

View attachment 274671

Ripped 300mg/ml (100mg each molecule)

View attachment 274672
Hello @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
can I have an updated price list and contact?

Thanks in advance

I usually go something like Binance (wherever I can fund an exchange with fiat), buy LTC (Pick a coin that has a cross pair with Monero on the exchange to cut down on transaction fees) usually as its fast transfer and low cost, pick on of these non-KYC exchanges ( KYCNOT.ME ) and transfer to that. Swap to Monero, transfer out to another Monero wallet you set up only for this that never interacts with ANY KYC exchange that can be tied to your name/ID/bank account, transfer back to another exchange for the list ( KYCNOT.ME ), exchange for what ever you are sending as payment, then I transfer out to a completely clean Trustwallet (or any wallet is fine, it just needs to never have any transaction history that can be tied back to anything KYC related. If a wallet sends/recieves with your KYC'd exchange accounts, consider it as having a huge sign posted on it that you own it, the more transaction history, the surer the ownership of it)

From this now clean/anonymous layer of wallets, you can then pay whoever.

Takes a bit to setup the first time and I'd recommend writing down a flow chart and label what wallets are considered KYC's (dirty layer) and what wallets are considered non-KYC (clean layer) and make sure to never mix them up or interact with each layer directly.

Blockchain is the immutable (unchangeable) record of every transaction forever.... Its a surveillance wet dream!

Also worth noting, part of Binances settlement with the US DOJ was open books to the DOJ for ALL accounts! DOJ will have chain analysis running 24/7 on all of Binances account and tracking the transaction chains to and from all those accounts. This is what they are angling for industry wide! Its also why they are trying to bane privacy coins as they can break the transaction chain.

Any advice if you can't use binance? I used to but now i can't buy with fiat.

I'd like to cut out the purchase fee, gas fee is already low, so I would only have to deal with the exchange rate which would make things doable.

Last edited:
I haven't ordered it from them but if you haven't used L-carnitine before just know it always has a little pip to it.
the version from QSC has no PIP since it is dosed quite low with 250mg/ml. Pip usually comes from higher concentrations. I brew my own since some weeks and up to 400mg/ml, PIP is not there or very mild.
600++ mg/ml leads to a very thick solution which leads to more PIP. or if you dont correct the PH value of the solution it stings and will give you some PIP

the version from QSC has no PIP since it is dosed quite low with 250mg/ml. Pip usually comes from higher concentrations. I brew my own since some weeks and up to 400mg/ml, PIP is not there or very mild.
600++ mg/ml leads to a very thick solution which leads to more PIP. or if you dont correct the PH value of the solution it stings and will give you some PIP
Oh I actually didn't even consider that. The lowest mg per ml I've ever used was 450mg but it also had 180mg of choline in it. Usually if taking just straight carnitine I'm using the 600mg per ml. Makes sense.