Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Pack handed over to customs after 24 days in transit to Canada. Let's see if it goes through lol any other Canadians get stuff seized through BC customs?

Mine has been in customs for just over 2 weeks after 4 weeks in transit. Richmond is a tough one.

TP sent me a package which routed through Mississauga, it spent a week in customs and is set to arrive this week.

Does QSC have any BPC-157 yet?

On the way to jano

QSC will be offering unbeatable quality, then we will work on communication

View attachment 275242

According to the price list 2 days ago, QSC does not currently have BPC-157 in stock. A bunch of peptides can be seen here being shipped off to Janoshik, will be 2-4 weeks until they go on sale (probably 3-4 weeks). I think "BP" here might be "BPC-157".

Edit: Tracy says 7-10 days until pre-orders are likely to open up during CNY.

Last edited:
According to the price list 2 days ago, QSC does not currently have BPC-157 in stock. A bunch of peptides can be seen here being shipped off to Janoshik, will be 2-4 weeks until they go on sale (probably 3-4 weeks). I think "BP" here might be "BPC-157".
All items untested are crossed out in the list even that they are in stock, including BPC157, hcg and many others.
We will probably receive results in 7-10 days.
After that preorders for these are welcomed and can be arranged after Chinese new year holidays

Care to clarify what this is supposed to mean?

Also what internal COA?
several peptides were contaminated with semaglutide... jano went above and beyond and Idd the unknown compounds in the peptides.

in china to sell they need a COA, obv often fake, but at least some labs test there product internally if at least are on the grey market...

All items untested are crossed out in the list even that they are in stock, including BPC157, hcg and many others.
We will probably receive results in 7-10 days.
After that preorders for these are welcomed and can be arranged after Chinese new year holidays
So untested HCG is actually in stock if you're willing to risk it?

fraser institute, why? weird when reality doesn't match your world view, eh? at any rate yes canada is always listed as more free compared to USA.

also: @Jpxxx @SkankHunt
CountryFreedom in the World 2023[13]ScoreIndex of Economic Freedom 2023[14]ScorePress Freedom Index 2023[3]ScoreDemocracy Index 2023[9]Score
23px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png
Canada
free98mostly free73.7satisfactory83.53full democracy9.24
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States
free83mostly free70.6satisfactory71.22flawed democracy7.92
The elected Donald trump.
We win forever