Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Since I can’t remember when the last time somebody asked about primo, I am going to share my review on what I ordered last summer.

Made 100ml 150mg/ml of Primo E with 1.5% BA, 18%BB on MCT oil. Its painless and smooth, as for the feels not enough time to gauge yet.

I can’t believe it’s been too long since we had primo shortage that it was annoying when everyone is asking for eta on restocks, now its just peptides.

i have a stupid question maybe. does qsc sell insulin? i can't see it in the pdf. just asking here for a confirm
Not speaking for QSC, but I've never seen it listed on pricelist. A major factor would be conditions while in transport. Sitting in a shipping container or in a warehouse with 120 F temps is going to cause issues with insulin

benzyl alcohol distilled water 9 units BA 91 units DW per ml. shake the vial by hand. good to go.
Bac water has 0,9% Benzyl Alcohol, your formula suggests you put in 9%, so your math is off, it would have to be 0,9 units of BA. I mean you're free to put all the alcohol you want by all means.

Received the first package from the promo sale today, second is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Quick T/A and better stealth than my last order!

Not speaking for QSC, but I've never seen it listed on pricelist. A major factor would be conditions while in transport. Sitting in a shipping container or in a warehouse with 120 F temps is going to cause issues with insulin
not if lyophilize I would imagine.. also insulin is not something to mess around with from UGL...

I dont know why insulin doesn't come lyophilized perhaps because pretty stable esp if kept cool vs other pharma peptides. or easily destroyed when lyophilized..

not if lyophilize I would imagine.. also insulin is not something to mess around with from UGL...

I dont know why insulin doesn't come lyophilized perhaps because pretty stable esp if kept cool vs other pharma peptides. or easily destroyed when lyophilized..
I just imagine retards reconstituting it wrong and ending up going hypo every time they inject any lol I've met so many people that can't even figure out how to math to dose their peptides I can only imagine if they had to reconstitute their insulin lol

Sure but it's not correct. Walmart has insulin R for like $30.
Yeah that's the stuff I responded if you inject IM it acts just like log ... novolin R subq is still considered fast though isn't it. Onset 30min peak 2hr . Different if you are working out then it's even faster because you're hot and usually healthy athletes will hit faster than these numbers used for diabetics. In my experience