Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

not if lyophilize I would imagine.. also insulin is not something to mess around with from UGL...

I dont know why insulin doesn't come lyophilized perhaps because pretty stable esp if kept cool vs other pharma peptides. or easily destroyed when lyophilized..
I just imagine retards reconstituting it wrong and ending up going hypo every time they inject any lol I've met so many people that can't even figure out how to math to dose their peptides I can only imagine if they had to reconstitute their insulin lol

Are you guys US domestic? Insulin $30/100iu OTC at Walmart.

Edit: QSC will probably be selling 100iu kits of insulin R for $30 but in the meantime, your local pharmacy probably has it. Just ask.

I have low body fat and not a lot of skin to pinch. IM works great but requires a bit more planning. Meal timing, et cetera.

Are there any outcome studies in humans? IM vs subq GH on body comp?

Timing would be too much to ask. We're in bro-science territory. Anecdotes are welcome imo.
I’ve run apidra and the Walmart R IM, Same intra workout, same results.

Yeah that's the stuff I responded if you inject IM it acts just like log ... novolin R subq is still considered fast though isn't it. Onset 30min peak 2hr . Different if you are working out then it's even faster because you're hot and usually healthy athletes will hit faster than these numbers used for diabetics. In my experience
This could be a good topic for @Type-IIx to go over.

I have low body fat and not a lot of skin to pinch. IM works great but requires a bit more planning. Meal timing, et cetera.

Are there any outcome studies in humans? IM vs subq GH on body comp?

Timing would be too much to ask. We're in bro-science territory. Anecdotes are welcome imo.
I've never seen a difference honestly with hgh. The one thing is if you're taking hgh preworkout subq seems to be better with your pre workout meal and IM or IV better for 20(before the warm up) - immediately before. I don't think the other times like morning or bedtime makes a difference in anything. Some people say you get more localized igf 1 from IM but I think that's bullshit if the liver produces most of your igf1 the hgh still has to go there so idk . Not a lot of studies on the ped side of growth hormone just by people like us and coaches with experience right

I usually use IM for later in the day post workout with lots of carbs or possibly like 1iu IM pre fasted cardio with hgh and carnitine (not a great feeling a lot of times definitely not for beginner) but it works really well for fatloss

I’ve run apidra and the Walmart R IM, Same intra workout, same results.
I've never seen a difference honestly with hgh. The one thing is if you're taking hgh preworkout subq seems to be better with your pre workout meal and IM or IV better for 20(before the warm up) - immediately before. I don't think the other times like morning or bedtime makes a difference in anything. Some people say you get more localized igf 1 from IM but I think that's bullshit if the liver produces most of your igf1 the hgh still has to go there so idk . Not a lot of studies on the ped side of growth hormone just by people like us and coaches with experience right

The old bodybuilding mantra, "do as much GH as you can afford," is relevant again.

Dosing 5 minutes or 5 hours earlier (minutiae), vs 4 or 20 IU hGH/d?

The old bodybuilding mantra, "do as much GH as you can afford," is relevant again.

Dosing 5 minutes or 5 hours earlier (minutiae), vs 4 or 20 IU hGH/d?
I dosed apidra as I was walking in the gym. Walmart was dosed prior to leaving for the gym(20 minutes). You wanted anecdotes. However, I didn’t pull numbers out of my ass. Listen to the John Jewett podcast with Alex Kikel, he goes into it in pretty good detail.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals If you cannot post price list on Meso anymore, then consider posting the price list to PrivateBin. That way you can always have the same link to your pricelist that only you can update. It is simply a text file though, not pdf. It is hosted free and is zero knowledge to the hoster. You can pick a free hosted instances to use along with country it is hosted in here: PrivateBin Directory. Some others sources on Meso do this and it works perfect.

If you want to keep maintaining and posting a pdf, then upload it to a free file host and just post a new link here each time. There are thousands of free options, including in China, just do a web search

I dosed apidra as I was walking in the gym. Walmart was dosed prior to leaving for the gym(20 minutes). You wanted anecdotes. However, I didn’t pull numbers out of my ass. Listen to the John Jewett podcast with Alex Kikel, he goes into it in pretty good detail.
Alex also says dosing the Walmart insulin immediately pre workout works too because the heat and extra blood flow from activity makes it peak faster.

Alex also says dosing the Walmart insulin immediately pre workout works too because the heat and extra blood flow from activity makes it peak faster.
Maybe so, but as far as I'm aware no successful bodybuilders use R insulin regularly. It's usually used by those new to insulin. Then they eventually move to something like Humalog.

Maybe so, but as far as I'm aware no successful bodybuilders use R insulin regularly. It's usually used by those new to insulin. Then they eventually move to something like Humalog.
I think you have it backwards my guy. No one new to insulin, uses R insulin. If you do, you're retarded