Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I can barely finish the daily whatsaaps I receive, if I can find some time I start answering the emails, in 99% of emails, I find they already used whatsaap to finish the orders, so please use whatsaap for faster communication.

+86 16503300980
Say I had an email order that hasn't been seen. Is it possible to simply message you on whatsup with the details of the order? It's been paid for and sent but I had another question alongside it.

I think I should just wait, it's been 11 days so it's most likely near next in line. Alongside the fact that we already discussed on meso that it takes a while to get the track # anyways. I wouldn't want to spam with another stupid ass question you will read twice, you already get enough of those.

The insanity of doing business like this one on WhatsApp is beyond any rational person comprehension. And whoever is actually ordering using WhatsApp is either an obtuse idiot, naive, or suicidal.
Quite frankly, this is enough reason not to even think of ordering here no matter what the bargain is.

The insanity of doing business like this one on WhatsApp is beyond any rational person comprehension. And whoever is actually ordering using WhatsApp is either an obtuse idiot, naive, or suicidal.
Quite frankly, this is enough reason not to even think of ordering here no matter what the bargain is.
I have a burner but I don't want to use it for this kind of stuff. I admittedly have not done OpSec research regarding WhatsApp or Telegram, I have never seen anyone else use it, but some fucking Dealers use cashapp, so who knows man lmao. One day I'll just buy a laptop with cash.

I have a burner but I don't want to use it for this kind of stuff. I admittedly have not done OpSec research regarding WhatsApp or Telegram, I have never seen anyone else use it, but some fucking Dealers use cashapp, so who knows man lmao. One day I'll just buy a laptop with cash.
I don't imagine having a burner will help if you're typing your real name and address in the messages

God you guys are fucking annoying. Truly nobody gives a fuck about you or anyone else ordering a couple kits of gear, you aren't el chapo buddy. If you're so deep in an investigation that the difference between Whatsapp and Protonmail is that important to you, you're already fucked. Take your cheap ass gear and be happy about it or order elsewhere. I've ordered so many drugs (PEDs and otherwise) off telegram and whatsapp and had no issues ever, buy from trusted sources, and understand the risk.

I dont get it either. Law enforcement will have an easy time reading all that.

I dont get it either. Law enforcement will have an easy time reading all that.
It's not this. I'm not worried about the messages, which are encrypted anyway.

For the below, I'm speaking specifically about US law, but it will probably be similar in any nation with a common law system.

There is a different "privacy standard" for the content of a message, versus the metadata of a message (information about the message itself).

Basically the cops need no justification to get your metadata, whereas the actual contents of your communications are highly privileged.

And boy are you fucked if the cops intercept a package full of illegal drugs addressed to you two weeks after the metadata indicates your cell phone messaged the WhatsApp number of a known vendor.

If you think you're too small fry to go to jail, that's okay. Live your best life. I guess I'm just one of those losers that wears a seatbelt and doesn't commit crimes via WhatsApp.

I should add that I'm not really blaming Tracy here, QSC probably (I hope) just got a nice new CRM package for WhatsApp and it's making his life so much easier he doesn't even want to use email anymore.

So, Tracy, I'm sorry if I'm fucking up a good thing for you here. But uh guys QSC transacts in illegal drugs, not party balloons. If you want me to use a messenger app, I'm willing to use Signal, that doesn't record any metadata. Meta is just about the least privacy-respecting company on the fucking planet. Using their product for drug deals is lunacy.

well great I would love to order some if someone could answer my email
I sent in an order by email 3 days ago...no response. By the time they get around to responding to email orders, the domestic supply will be gone.

And I STILL have not received my internationally shipped November order. I let Tracy know but he ghosted me. Anybody ever do a chargeback? I think I'm at that point. 3 months is too long to wait.

This source is not worth the savings.

God you guys are fucking annoying. Truly nobody gives a fuck about you or anyone else ordering a couple kits of gear, you aren't el chapo buddy. If you're so deep in an investigation that the difference between Whatsapp and Protonmail is that important to you, you're already fucked. Take your cheap ass gear and be happy about it or order elsewhere. I've ordered so many drugs (PEDs and otherwise) off telegram and whatsapp and had no issues ever, buy from trusted sources, and understand the risk.
My friend, you can order and do and say whatever the fuck your heart pleases 100000 times, but it takes one time, only one time with some bored guy doing a night shift to fuck up your life for good over few vials of Test to impress your next door girl or those few people on your Instagram.
Never feel too safe for your own good. That's all I'm saying. Stay safe and be smart everyone.

I'm not saying to not be careful, but let's be real.

How many of those are AAS?
I think we all know the cops are on gear too, but let's not pretend like prosecutions don't happen.

And if you're not saying not to be careful, what are you saying? Nobody needs to be using WhatsApp, but Tracy has basically given us no option. I've been waiting 8 days, others have been waiting longer.

Again if your personal risk tolerance is that you're cool doing drug deals via WhatsApp upside down on a motorcycle in the rain, that's cool, but I'd appreciate having the option to use email instead

Can’t we have a separate section and call it ( paranoid yanks ) most of this source thread is yanks arguing amongst themselves over ordering, payment methods and thinking there some big hot shot smuggling $3m dollars worth of cocaine. Either just order via qsc rules or go natty! Ffs

I think the whatsapp preference has something to do with weight loss drugs being the most profitable for them, don't think they give a lot of fucks about meso anymore.

WhatsApp = way more profit

Can’t we have a separate section and call it ( paranoid yanks ) most of this source thread is yanks arguing amongst themselves over ordering, payment methods and thinking there some big hot shot smuggling $3m dollars worth of cocaine. Either just order via qsc rules or go natty! Ffs
Great, and the other section can be called ( source cucks )