Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

God you guys are fucking annoying. Truly nobody gives a fuck about you or anyone else ordering a couple kits of gear, you aren't el chapo buddy. If you're so deep in an investigation that the difference between Whatsapp and Protonmail is that important to you, you're already fucked. Take your cheap ass gear and be happy about it or order elsewhere. I've ordered so many drugs (PEDs and otherwise) off telegram and whatsapp and had no issues ever, buy from trusted sources, and understand the risk.
funny how folks get angry when people actually want to do the smart thing and think for 30 seconds..."why you would think not to go to jail is beyond annoying".

folks literally get put in jail for joints. you dont want to think for 5 min and save alot of grief in courts? and $$?

I mean its a federal crime in usa you are putting alot of faith "they have better things to do"

happens every single day, even in the "freest" state Florida.... A fitness influencer and bodybuilder was charged with 6 counts of drug possession after investigators say she received a package of steroids

funny how folks get angry when people actually want to do the smart thing and think for 30 seconds..."why you would think not to go to jail is beyond annoying".

folks literally get put in jail for joints. you dont want to think for 5 min and save alot of grief in courts? and $$?

I mean its a federal crime in usa you are putting alot of faith "they have better things to do"

happens every single day, even in the "freest" state Florida.... A fitness influencer and bodybuilder was charged with 6 counts of drug possession after investigators say she received a package of steroids
The article says she's Canadian. It's a well known fact that Florida cops hate communist immigrants. Canucks redline their freedom meters and the stink of cold and ice alerts their dogs immediately.

Alex also says dosing the Walmart insulin immediately pre workout works too because the heat and extra blood flow from activity makes it peak faster.
Maybe so, but as far as I'm aware no successful bodybuilders use R insulin regularly. It's usually used by those new to insulin. Then they eventually move to something like Humalog.

That's a different Alex, but you're not fooling anyone. We all know you're talking about intranasal insulin and I am 100% in.

Imagine...

1705722166346.png

Broderick Chavez doesn't have any high level competitors that he coaches. Never had to my knowledge.

Maybe Alex does? I can't think of any high level body builders he coaches.

Interesting about your buddy using R in prep with Chris Aceto. You have any info on how they used it? Would be interesting to know.

I would say Chavez and Kikel aren't even close to being in the same category as Chris Aceto in regards to successful clients.
I don't have specifics bit I know he used it pre workout and he was supposed to sip orange juice. I trained with the guy for his whole prep

Yeah maybe but Chris Aceto and death cycles of bodybuilders, water pills, kidney failure, etc wtf
I don't remember this guy's drugs being anything crazy during that time. The worst thing was just 150mg winstrol leading up to the show and this guy was a super heavyweight

cool story..
"just curious lol?"
isn't a pretentious way of asking a simple question either....now is it? lol ;)
yeah as in all the commentary floating around was funny jerk off but now im annoyed by you 2 lol. quote the whole thing and look at the posts you and others had flying around I was lol to all that. But damn seems like your just here to be a prick to people that you think don't think the way you do

I can barely finish the daily whatsaaps I receive, if I can find some time I start answering the emails, in 99% of emails, I find they already used whatsaap to finish the orders, so please use whatsaap for faster communication.

+86 16503300980

Bummer. Dog chewed up my phone so no Whatsapp! I emailed an order the day you said 2 days left to order. Hope it can get completed in time ...

Also, the latest price list has no Alibaba credit card option. That's gone??

The problem is that no form of communication counter measure will prevent this type of arrest. The package was flagged by the carrier and fitted with a tracker. They (cops) just wanted to bust someone that was 'popular'.

The problem is that no form of communication counter measure will prevent this type of arrest. The package was flagged by the carrier and fitted with a tracker. They (cops) just wanted to bust someone that was 'popular'.
Yes, you can't stop the arrest, but if you used a secure email and crypto, a good lawyer can probably get the charges dropped. You can still claim that you weren't sure what the package was, after all, because there's no way to prove who ordered it. Opening a package addressed to you shouldn't be a crime!

But if you used WhatsApp and/or paid via a trackable method, the cops can prove you ordered it.

Yes, you can't stop the arrest, but if you used a secure email and crypto, a good lawyer can probably get the charges dropped. You can still claim that you weren't sure what the package was, after all, because there's no way to prove who ordered it. Opening a package addressed to you shouldn't be a crime!

But if you used WhatsApp and/or paid via a trackable method, the cops can prove you ordered it.
She was charged with Possession though. who ordered it becomes less of a prosecutorial headache.

One thing to consider with the rise of GLPs... Regular house moms are ordered from people like QSC. Then if they don't get their order in a a week or two they're flipping out. At that point they're calling their credit card to dispute, Alibaba for disputes, and even calling USPS for packages not moving fast enough. It's mind boggling to read.

GLPs also really causes a boom with other peptides being ordered by your mom's friend, or your uncle Roger.

What comes of all that? Who knows, but the idea that these companies aren't at an increased chance of being monitored are getting slim at this point.
Next step: Put QSC Gear on Amazon (I have prime!!!).