Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

With Chinese new year approaching orders placed before what date will be shipped. Looking at the last few pages I have seen lots of people waiting for much longer than it should take to receive.

plenty of other lists say the same thing..... there is a reason USA has most people locked up per capita, and its not cause they are free.. but yes you are right, FAR more free to shoot people in the USA.. and yes we are required by law not to be dumb and wear helmets on motorbikes too, and no booze in every gas station, but you can legally get killed in canada! gay marriage, abortion, legal weed, euthanasia.. very progressive and free!

anyway, hopefully will make you want to look into what freedom really looks like, and maybe things you have been told your whole life aren't as self evident as you may think....

We’re even more free to buy illegal substances online with no COA

God I fucking love America. Guns, steaks, freedom and no COAs for our underground drugs.

It’s almost like the founding fathers foresaw this coming. “Thou shall have the right to indulge in consumption without a COA” certain, and unalienable. Fucking ‘merica, baby.

yes I got a 24 hours ban for some list posted 5th january, it's a new forum rule, I should switch to pastebin. Unfortunately my price list is too long and cannot host lab tests in the pastebin, so it's easier to send it by whatsaap or email than post it.

Have you tried rentry.co?

It’s a similar hosting site. Editable, you can insert hyperlinks, and you can format as a table just like the current spread sheet.

Would take time to set up. But it would ultimately make it more effficient as there would be one link everyone can go to for the most up to date list.

Can cut out the “let me get the price list” messages

We’re even more free to buy illegal substances online with no COA

God I fucking love America. Guns, steaks, freedom and no COAs for our underground drugs.

It’s almost like the founding fathers foresaw this coming. “Thou shall have the right to indulge in consumption without a COA” certain, and unalienable. Fucking ‘merica, baby.
Screenshot_20240120_084555_Chrome.jpg

Nobody from Germany orders steroids from the USA :rolleyes:

Solution for those that insist on using email instead of whatsapp. Tracy is obviously swamped with whatsapp orders alone much less having to deal with emails in a timely manner. I emailed Alissa just to see the response time and I got a response in like 10 or 12 hours. This doesn't effect me one way or another as I use whatsapp but maybe it can help some of you guys.

What's the injectables like from quingdao, is the test e gtg? Planning on making an order with the source soon
mostly hit, some miss, cheap enough its worth it to refilter if this happens.
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Found things floating in your test cyp vials.

Check your vials guys, got my promo order with test cyp and looks to be tiny filter fibers in about half the vials. Here's a pic of most obvious one.
Half expected this since it's happened before from them.
View attachment 275393
All the testing comes back spot on. I would rather just homebrew so I can use better vials/tops and not have to check for floaters.

Solution for those that insist on using email instead of whatsapp. Tracy is obviously swamped with whatsapp orders alone much less having to deal with emails in a timely manner. I emailed Alissa just to see the response time and I got a response in like 10 or 12 hours. This doesn't effect me one way or another as I use whatsapp but maybe it can help some of you guys.
Where did you find her email at? I used the search this thread option for it but it didn’t pop up.

What's the injectables like from quingdao, is the test e gtg? Planning on making an order with the source soon
I'm happy with everything so far Even vials from a year ago that the stoppers were not that good. Only problem has ever really been was break down of rubber stopper but you can get a filter needle to draw and not worry about sucking up stopper IF it does break down when using a big draw needle.

I'm happy with everything so far Even vials from a year ago that the stoppers were not that good. Only problem has ever really been was break down of rubber stopper but you can get a filter needle to draw and not worry about sucking up stopper IF it does break down when using a big draw needle.
Cheers for the reply mate, I'll definitely be giving this source a go in the near future at the prices they charge it's hard not to!