Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Maybe so, but as far as I'm aware no successful bodybuilders use R insulin regularly. It's usually used by those new to insulin. Then they eventually move to something like Humalog.
Idk I've had great success with every insulin I've used and I've used A LOT. The end results have been pretty much the same. Insulin does what insulin does no matter what it is. Stuff like Lantus influence igf more but your igf can only get so high if you take enough growth it's really just nice to have a baseline for all the meals and then the fast for pre and post I haven't noticed a big difference with Humalog or R insulin peri-workout

Idk I've had great success with every insulin I've used and I've used A LOT. The end results have been pretty much the same. Insulin does what insulin does no matter what it is. Stuff like Lantus influence igf more but your igf can only get so high if you take enough growth it's really just nice to have a baseline for all the meals and then the fast for pre and post I haven't noticed a big difference with Humalog or R insulin peri-workout

Cool man, glad that works out for you. I'm sure it can work like you mentioned.

But...

Successful bodybuilders use Humalog over R. No well known coaches with high level clients, that I'm aware of, use R insulin either.

There is probably a reason for this.

If anyone knows any high level coaches or successful bodybuilders using R insulin I'd be interested to hear who.

To the other guy. People new to insulin in the US usually start with R simply because it's OTC.

Cool man, glad that works out for you. I'm sure it can work like you mentioned.

But...

Successful bodybuilders use Humalog over R. No well known coaches with high level clients, that I'm aware of, use R insulin either.

There is probably a reason for this.

If anyone knows any high level coaches or successful bodybuilders using R insulin I'd be interested to hear who.

To the other guy. People new to insulin in the US usually start with R simply because it's OTC.
Broderick Chaves and Alex kikel. My friend was working with Chris aceto and had him using R insulin during his prep.

Alex is where I learned that you can inject R insulin into the muscle and it will act almost exactly like Humalog.

I have heard other coaches say that they don't like it also though so I see where you're coming from but I do know of quite a few that use it successfully.

Broderick Chaves and Alex kikel. My friend was working with Chris aceto and had him using R insulin during his prep.

Alex is where I learned that you can inject R insulin into the muscle and it will act almost exactly like Humalog.

I have heard other coaches say that they don't like it also though so I see where you're coming from but I do know of quite a few that use it successfully.
The price difference is enough for me to pick R as well. $25 OTC vs ordering ugl rapid for $125+shipping and not knowing how it's been stored. I'm no professional bodybuilder either nor will I ever be. I usually just use it pre-workout with carbs, sip on carbs during the workout, and have a big meal after.

Yea we just order on the forum now go ahead and post ur order and shipping details and myself or others will send u a btc address. It's streamlined now
Yes now you only email for price list 10 days wait and then order right here on the forum next day amazon delivery haha

Broderick Chavez doesn't have any high level competitors that he coaches. Never had to my knowledge.

Maybe Alex does? I can't think of any high level body builders he coaches.

Interesting about your buddy using R in prep with Chris Aceto. You have any info on how they used it? Would be interesting to know.

I would say Chavez and Kikel aren't even close to being in the same category as Chris Aceto in regards to successful clients.

The price difference is enough for me to pick R as well. $25 OTC vs ordering ugl rapid for $125+shipping and not knowing how it's been stored. I'm no professional bodybuilder either nor will I ever be. I usually just use it pre-workout with carbs, sip on carbs during the workout, and have a big meal after.
My God man, there is your issue. People probably wouldn't use rapid insulin as much if it cost $125 + shipping.

Most people are paying 1/10th of that price for rapid or lantus pens though.

Is whatsapp actually safe? I asked for what I needed and then I log into it this morning and they banned my account because it violates their terms of service. So obviously theyve watched what I was doing.

How else can I order

I can barely finish the daily whatsaaps I receive, if I can find some time I start answering the emails, in 99% of emails, I find they already used whatsaap to finish the orders, so please use whatsaap for faster communication.

+86 16503300980
are you active in these days? I Ask that cuz i send a whatsapp message yesterday and got no reply

Is whatsapp actually safe? I asked for what I needed and then I log into it this morning and they banned my account because it violates their terms of service. So obviously theyve watched what I was doing.

How else can I order
What….. WhatsApp is extremely safe, no one is monitoring that shit

I can barely finish the daily whatsaaps I receive, if I can find some time I start answering the emails, in 99% of emails, I find they already used whatsaap to finish the orders, so please use whatsaap for faster communication.

+86 16503300980
I'm legitimately alarmed that WhatsApp is abruptly being pushed so hard.

I'm going to stop short of making accusations but it's weird.