Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I think you had a privileged upbringing in the suburbs... its pretty clear. no hate, thats what you got.. just know, thats not the norm ESP in USA.. but thats nice for you and your private school friends sitting at daddies pool trying to look pretty, pretending your important.. OR just don't have many friends, if don't have a friend or friend of friend who went to jail or got probation at least.

lol ya you can buy a burner phone disable gps dont use a card to purchase sim, obv cant purchase a plan for it either.. dont EVER connect it to wifi insecure... OR just VPN and open a email lol.. which is easier?

anyway, glad you agree I was right and better to be secure... and glad you agree its important to hold standards for UGL thats why shit got as good as it is...
Go figure, there ya go again assuming you know all about the US. Straight cuck

I’ve not used QSC before….Anybody know what’s the average time scale between ordering to delivery from EU warehouse to UK?
I assume it would be faster than international line to UK, and the better option? Or can UK customers only use International warehouse - in which case, what’s the average time to UK for that?
Was very fast 4. jan order, 6. i received ali link, 8. shipped, 15. received.

Edit: sry i am from within EU not UK

Last edited:
Hi Tracy. I don't want to clog up your email, and I'm one of the weird ones who don't want to use WhatsApp yet.

Was just wondering 2 things.

1. Best way to get a price list is via email?
2. I made an order for new year's promo, paid and received tracking and such. I asked what the best practice for shipping to Canada was, didn't receive a reply just a prompt for payment which is fine. Payment was 20% more than item total with shipping included - can I assume insurance was tacked on?
yes by email.
For Canada we arrange what's available as carrier, so systematically the safest for you.
I systematically include reship insurance for all canadian and australian orders, except when customer insist to not include it and accept the risk.

I’ve not used QSC before….Anybody know what’s the average time scale between ordering to delivery from EU warehouse to UK?
I assume it would be faster than international line to UK, and the better option? Or can UK customers only use International warehouse - in which case, what’s the average time to UK for that?
To UK we only ship from china, EU warehouse only ship to EU countries, so UK, Norway, Switzerland are not included.

Thanks for the heads up. I want to give this a try, do you have any specific suggestions on the prep process? I thought it was just adding bacteriostatic water to achieve a given concentration.
Yeah, pretty much correct. Do a search on the forum for recipe's for L-carn. Its a bitch to filter at higher concentrations though if your trying to run a 0.22um filter. I gave up and run a 0.45um and that was still bad. I ended up at 600mg/ml, didn't have to buffer it though I did test ph and it was in the sweet spot.

Make your bac water from scratch for it though. Recipe's will walk you through it. I also found putting the finished product once bottled into a pressure cooker on high for 45min stabalised it and zero crashing/seperating.

Smells like fish oil when your drawing it :rolleyes:

Pins nice and no pip (for me anyway). Was shooting 2ml into calves and had some light swelling for a day or so but nothing to bad.

I think you had a privileged upbringing in the suburbs... its pretty clear. no hate, thats what you got.. just know, thats not the norm ESP in USA.. but thats nice for you and your private school friends sitting at daddies pool trying to look pretty, pretending your important.. OR just don't have many friends, if don't have a friend or friend of friend who went to jail or got probation at least.

lol ya you can buy a burner phone disable gps dont use a card to purchase sim, obv cant purchase a plan for it either.. dont EVER connect it to wifi insecure... OR just VPN and open a email lol.. which is easier?

anyway, glad you agree I was right and better to be secure... and glad you agree its important to hold standards for UGL thats why shit got as good as it is...
lol damn it is official, clearheaded is paranoid schizo / hypochondriac

Smells like fish oil when your drawing it

It definitely has a weird smell that reminds me of beef. I made up a few batches of 500mg/ml. I was able to get it through a .22µm filter warmed on a stirring plate. Injecting 1ml at a time subq was annoying, some mild pip and swelling that lasted half the day. For all that, I didn't notice a benefit.

Yeah, pretty much correct. Do a search on the forum for recipe's for L-carn. Its a bitch to filter at higher concentrations though if your trying to run a 0.22um filter. I gave up and run a 0.45um and that was still bad. I ended up at 600mg/ml, didn't have to buffer it though I did test ph and it was in the sweet spot.

Make your bac water from scratch for it though. Recipe's will walk you through it. I also found putting the finished product once bottled into a pressure cooker on high for 45min stabalised it and zero crashing/seperating.

Smells like fish oil when your drawing it :rolleyes:

Pins nice and no pip (for me anyway). Was shooting 2ml into calves and had some light swelling for a day or so but nothing to bad.
keep your dosage down too below 500mg/ml and filtering is much easier.
Above 500mg/ml the solution is so thick that filtering is a pain in the ass, yes.
last week i did 150ml of 450mg/ml and it took me around 30 minutes. My right arm was a bit exhausted after but it takes what it takes

This is just not true. You are giving Meta, one of the least privacy-respecting companies on the planet, permanent metadata indicating that a cell phone number connected to your real identity messaged a number known to everyone to be a vendor of illegal steroids.
Don't use a cell phone number connected to your real identity
Yes you do. You have to be able to receive the WhatsApp SMS, and a computer can't receive an SMS. Once you've authenticated the number, you can start emulating the phone or using the Webapp, but at that point, why?
You don't need to purchase an actual burner phone. Purchase a number through an SMS service like Twilio, Burner, seven.io, etc. Even use a free one like Google Voice if you feel like it. Emulator / webapp would be on same device that is accessing email so no extra hoops there. Alternatively, purchase WhatsApp accounts (they are some cents to a few dollars maximum). Why? So you can communicate on WhatsApp as securely as possible.
There are temporary and virtual number services you can use to receive SMS (some of them are even free), but that's maybe even worse than just using your real phone because someone else controls the SIM card and can take over your WhatsApp at any time.
Make sure you don't give them enough information when purchasing the number/account for it to matter e.g. use a VPN, purchase with crypto, etc. Clear your chat logs with Tracy after writing down order number and identification nums.

Don't use a cell phone number connected to your real identity

You don't need to purchase an actual burner phone. Purchase a number through an SMS service like Twilio, Burner, seven.io, etc. Even use a free one like Google Voice if you feel like it. Emulator / webapp would be on same device that is accessing email so no extra hoops there. Alternatively, purchase WhatsApp accounts (they are some cents to a few dollars maximum). Why? So you can communicate on WhatsApp as securely as possible.

Make sure you don't give them enough information when purchasing the number/account for it to matter e.g. use a VPN, purchase with crypto, etc. Clear your chat logs with Tracy after writing down order number and identification nums.
Or go to one of the other suppliers who use Proton Mail and stop spamming the thread, nobody else gives a shit about your paranoid opsec bullshit!! Life is tough, you can't have everything your way, deal with it!!! Not directed at you sfbiz, the other long winded knuckleheads.