Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Or just go natty and use creatine like Coleman, the rock and all the other lying yanks

First, you're libeling the rock. Maybe he has a defect in the myostatin gene. Maybe he's just awesome. Secondly, tons of young guys idolize the Rock and others. Do you think it would be of benefit for him to come out and say "Wanna be massive like me? Steroids. That's the answer."

First, you're libeling the rock. Maybe he has a defect in the myostatin gene. Maybe he's just awesome. Secondly, tons of young guys idolize the Rock and others. Do you think it would be of benefit for him to come out and say "Wanna be massive like me? Steroids. That's the answer."
Rock as wrestler looks complete different than The rock as actor.
As an wrestler he had only money 2 use steroids bcuz he was a water buffelo and now as an actor, he has the money 4 a lot of legal hgh from some hollywood doc, bcuz now he is ripped & buff.

Meanwhile you watch all our movies, buy our music, wear our clothes, know about our politics, buy our products, etc. I wish you were right.
Cause all the best actors are Canadian in shows shot in Vancouver, Montreal, or Toronto. Love to see the library play US embassies and catch the CN tower in b-roll. Half our acting classes are just dialog lessons in how to not sound Canadian.

We don't buy your products. We buy China's products -- like everyone else. Which takes us back to the purpose of this thread...

We are building the wall on the wrong side of the country. Build the Canadian wall. Block all Canadians from accessing American websites, buying American products, and accessing American media.

Vote nightprowler7 for president 2024

We are building the wall on the wrong side of the country. Build the Canadian wall. Block all Canadians from accessing American websites, buying American products, and accessing American media.

Vote nightprowler7 for president 2024
Sorry can't talk now, about to watch masked singer eat a corn dog, then fire off some rounds of my AK.