Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I should add this is not my first order from QSC and the first time I had zero issues. They are great. Just want to stay on top of this as it has been a few days now with no responses

Could you have your team respond to my DM and get back to me when they are back in Monday. Sent payment early this week right before the WhatsApp went down. Never received confirmation or tracking after multiple what’s app/emails I sent over the last few days and want to confirm the shipping address is correct. Thank you

Same boat here

Same here guys. Give 'em time to reply and getting organised.
I ve ordered multiple times without problem, it's like at the gym, trust the process

Same here guys. Give 'em time to reply and getting organised.
I ve ordered multiple times without problem, it's like at the gym, trust the process
Yeah, they've always been good with their orders. Just waiting on an order of Retatrutide ordered a month ago, had a couple of setbacks but hoping it comes through soon.

Order arrived today to east coast US for the CNY promo HGH 24 iu deal. Ordered and paid on Feb. 3 through WA and exchanged exactly 3 messages: Order request > price quote from Tracy with payment details > sent the BTC transaction hash. Never got or asked for anything else since that day although I did check USPS Informed Delivery so I knew it was coming today.

Can someone confirm this is the correct contact info on whatsapp? I sent payment + hash info Tuesday but didn't hear anything since then.

1710036811310.png

Order arrived today to east coast US for the CNY promo HGH 24 iu deal. Ordered and paid on Feb. 3 through WA and exchanged exactly 3 messages: Order request > price quote from Tracy with payment details > sent the BTC transaction hash. Never got or asked for anything else since that day although I did check USPS Informed Delivery so I knew it was coming today.

If you choose to order from this source internationally, have patience like @jonesy291.

Back