Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Any clue why there Test Cyp is crashed all of a sudden?
A guess from my days in Inorganic Chemistry.....like dissolves like....more polar substances are more hydrophilic and less lipophilic......less polar substances are more lipophilic and less hydrophilic. The fact the Enanthate Ester can be made at higher concentrations than the Cypionate Ester with equal percentages of solvent (ie BB in the case of AAS) to me tells me that the Enanthate Ester is a lot less polar / more lipophilic than the Cyp Ester. I am pretty sure I am right about that, I don't think I am wrong about that. You can get Cyp to be soluble at higher concentrations but it takes more of a hydrophilic solvent like BB since Cyp is more hydrophilic than Enanthate......like dissolves like.

It all comes down to polarity.....Cyp is much more polar than Enan hence why if you try to get it to dissolve in something very nonpolar like oil (Grapeseed, Cottonseed, etc...) you have to use MORE BB to get the Cyp to dissolve. My guess is that the reason why MCT oil will hold Cyp at higher concentrations than Grapeseed and Cottonseed oils with the same percentage of solvent (BB) is that MCT is a more hydrophilic/ more polar / less lipophilic oil than Grapeseed or Cottonseed oils. I don't think I am wrong about that.

Last edited:
Is testo U still available in EU? Someone can confirm the quality of it (I think so, bur i'd like to read some feedbacks)? Same thing for HCG)) Thank you in advance

The team including all the assistants will take the weekend off, replies by email will resume monday. Thank you for understanding.
Could you have your team respond to my DM and get back to me when they are back in Monday. Sent payment early this week right before the WhatsApp went down. Never received confirmation or tracking after multiple what’s app/emails I sent over the last few days and want to confirm the shipping address is correct. Thank you

Could you have your team respond to my DM and get back to me when they are back in Monday. Sent payment early this week right before the WhatsApp went down. Never received confirmation or tracking after multiple what’s app/emails I sent over the last few days and want to confirm the shipping address is correct. Thank you
Same boat here

Why not just check your WA message to verify you sent the correct address? No need to bombard them with several messages.

Why not just check your WA message to verify you sent the correct address? No need to bombard them with several messages.
I checked that as well as my email. In fact, one of the new assistants responded to my email after the ‎WhatsApp was shut down and after I sent the transaction hash for the second time yet has not responded in multiple days.