Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

To add you are known to push certain sources. Why is that you getting free gear for it? You have a agenda here. Enough said

To add you are known to push certain sources. Why is that you getting free gear for it? You have a agenda here. Enough said

You caught me. All these years I’ve sent stuff off for hplc testing or shared my blood work was to push certain sources.

Why don’t you ask those source’s who I tested or had blood work using their gear or hgh what I got in compensation for doing so? I’ll save you the trouble. I’ve never been given anything even know it’s their policy that I should. It’s not why I do it. It feels good contributing to harm reduction and I do so for own peace of mind.

Carry on trolling

:facepalm: :eyeroll: You do it like every other source does. 99% of them you use a secure email and btc for payment. Once the order has been delivered you delete everything on your end. It’s that simple. If the customer has an issue later then they still have the transaction email and can just reply to you from it. It will show the conversation history. You guys using a 3rd party site to do your drug deals and only accepting a cc for the average guy is sketchy and you are the only one who operates this way.

It’s silly I have to explain to you how everyone else in the industry does it.

Also, which is it? Earlier you said you keep all dealing for accounting. Now you say you keep them for the customer?
I dont understand this. If you're worried about digital evidence why are you keeping the emails?
Not only can law enforcement use that as evidence if you ever get raided, but these hackers that everyone seems so worried about can also blackmail you.

Just a quick review. Switched over from a different brand of gh to this one due to the price. Seems like its more suitable for off season as i do not like the amount of sub q water im holding on it.

most of clients who have orders above $500 choose to pay by credit card instead of bitcoin, and majority do not use secure email, but their own personnal gmails
If you ever think doing this is a good idea, I seriously recommend you just throw your modem out the window and never log on to the internet again. Spend 30 seconds on google, and simply look up "drug bust". I guarantee 90%+ of results will involve someone accepting money either through venmo, zelle, CC, and using forms of communication such as sms, and personal emails. Fuck I mean even look at how some polititians get caught taking part in corrupt activities, brokers cought for insider trading, illegal contracts amongst corporations exposed, they all make a fucking paper trail on gmail, or some retarded unsecure form of communication.

Just a quick review. Switched over from a different brand of gh to this one due to the price. Seems like its more suitable for off season as i do not like the amount of sub q water im holding on it.
I’m holding a lot of water on it too, just added mast at 600mg a week to see if it drops off

Loads of people want the simplicity of credit cards. The international government does not give two fucks about my £500 purchase of class C Legal to posses drugs (UK)

Even in the US, people are too paranoid, it's a petty drug charge lol. They want sources to operate on BTC only, well I actually prefer credit card.

Loads of people want the simplicity of credit cards. The international government does not give two fucks about my £500 purchase of class C Legal to posses drugs (UK)

Even in the US, people are too paranoid, it's a petty drug charge lol. They want sources to operate on BTC only, well I actually prefer credit card.
I wouldn’t call a felony a petty charge.

Sure in the UK it may be legal to posses, but you're ignoring the fact that the importation of your Class C steroids in the UK remains illegal.

Yeah it’s just a drug charge, what’s the big deal? Jesus fuck this site is fucking stupid sometimes.

If you ever think doing this is a good idea, I seriously recommend you just throw your modem out the window and never log on to the internet again. Spend 30 seconds on google, and simply look up "drug bust". I guarantee 90%+ of results will involve someone accepting money either through venmo, zelle, CC, and using forms of communication such as sms, and personal emails. Fuck I mean even look at how some polititians get caught taking part in corrupt activities, brokers cought for insider trading, illegal contracts amongst corporations exposed, they all make a fucking paper trail on gmail, or some retarded unsecure form of communication.
I just googled "drug bust" and 100% of the stories are gang members from the city with tattoos on their faces who were pulled over driving a stolen car with small of narcotics on them or aspiring rappers who post instagram selfies holding wads of cash and 50lbs of cocaine.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    306.4 KB · Views: 30
I just googled "drug bust" and 100% of the stories are gang members from the city with tattoos on their faces who were pulled over driving a stolen car with small of narcotics on them or aspiring rappers who post instagram selfies holding wads of cash and 50lbs of cocaine.
Yep, and here you are on a forum posting where your words stay forever, probably without even using a VPN, signed up with most likely your personal email, talking about your illegal purchases of drugs, while telling people exactly where to find your papertrail, on your credit card statement and personal email. I fail to see how you are doing any better.

EDIT: I forgot about your posts from yesterday, You are 100% a troll. I shouldn't even engage.

Sure in the UK it may be legal to posses, but you're ignoring the fact that the importation of your Class C steroids in the UK remains illegal.
In the UK we haven't really even had any dealers go to jail in a while. It's really rare for a steroid dealer to go to jail instead they get community service and a fine. I highly doubt the police would press serious charges, instead they would just take it. You can always deny you ordered the package too.

Yep, and here you are on a forum posting where your words stay forever, probably without even using a VPN, signed up with most likely your personal email, talking about your illegal purchases of drugs, while telling people exactly where to find your papertrail, on your credit card statement and personal email. I fail to see how you are doing any better.

EDIT: I forgot about your posts from yesterday, You are 100% a troll. I shouldn't even engage.
Nobody is looking into my paper trail. Nobody cares.
Take your meds, schizo.

Yeah it’s just a drug charge, what’s the big deal? Jesus fuck this site is fucking stupid sometimes.
Tbh in the UK you can get caught with trace amounts of heroin and get a caution. We don't normally prosecute drug users as hard as other countries because we realise they are all ill. They'd rather save the energy going after dealers.

Legal to posses and use. Importation in person is legal.
In the UK we haven't really even had any dealers go to jail in a while. It's really rare for a steroid dealer to go to jail instead they get community service and a fine. I highly doubt the police would press serious charges, instead they would just take it. You can always deny you ordered the package too.
True tho. Systems looking for the dealers not users.
If you're not a reseller you not interesting enough for any agencies... Why wasting ressources for couples of vials?

More than two decades I m working with China and Chinese. They can be trusted most of the time ( there are a*** everywhere...).
If the 'representant' show there is business, they will do everything to get the market, even if it means to sell with near no margin to eliminate competitors.

Got no stings to this supplier tho.
I did place an order today, will put updates.