Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Sei stato bandito dal negozio, ecco perché non rispondo più ai tuoi messaggi, ti avevo detto che il tuo pacco sarebbe stato consegnato molto presto e invece di aspettare hai scelto tu quindi inizia a picchiarci qui e hai pubblicato il tuo nome e indirizzo come un idiota

Il tuo pacco è stato consegnato e continui ad aprire bocca parlando di non ricevere
View attachment 160057
Fottuto truffatore che non è il mio pacco ha un altro numero di tracciamento.
Refund me scammer I wait 4 months for nothing. Don’t buy from this company just scam people

look at the difference in the tracking code ... he sent me a code from another client saying that the code changed when it was destined for another person ... parcel lost in the way or seized but the seller does not refund and makes fun of the clients.

quindi nel post #4167 ti ha citato e ti ha detto che il numero di tracciamento LV33.. è stato aggiornato e dovrebbe arrivare presto.
Non hai detto nulla che non sia il tuo numero di tracciamento e ora improvvisamente, 20 pagine dopo non è più il tuo numero di tracciamento?
suona bizzarro per me
Yes because I wait the tracking and after the warehouse the package was going to Rome..this seller is just a amount of lies and scams…don’t buy from this

Yes because I wait the tracking and after the warehouse the package was going to Rome..this seller is just a amount of lies and scams…don’t buy from this

What's your city idiot?
even first tracking I gave you (before giving the update) shows that it's delivered
And V****O is your city not Rome

tracking delivered.PNG

I am done with you scammer, pain in the ass over $125 order, I have no more time to waste with you, ignored for life

Last edited:
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals response to any and all questions or criticisms. Basically you get cheap shit, dont ask, dont complain or else.

What's your city idiot?
even first tracking I gave you (before giving the update) shows that it's delivered
And V****O is your city not Rome

tracking delivered.PNG

I am done with you scammer, pain in the ass over $125 order, I have no more time to waste with you, ignored for life

I gotta respect ding dongs dedication though, anytime the thread gets left alone, he spams it up with a bunch of new accounts. Must be time consuming creating all those new emails.