Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Annoucement

We had some news for you, unfortunately due to the rise of the RMB, and increase of transport costs, shipments can no longer be made for free for China Post, Post NL and EMS, we can no longer absorb it otherwise we would be at a loss, the shipping cost will be charged according to the gross weight. from February 14.

For less than 500g, shipping fee $10
500-1kg $20
1kg - 1.5kg $25

We are still offering one week for unpaid orders, and those who wish to take advantage of free shipping to place their orders until February 14th.

from February 14 the shipping fees will be charged.

Shipping time to Australia? Express option? Guessing not

Customs in Australia are very strict, we cannot offer express option, we have also Australia Special line option, but for both there is no reship policy, so if order is seized we can't do anything for customer because he choosed unsafe lines, only China Post pass customs at 100% and it's the only line we advice.

China Post delivery to Australia can be very fast sometimes

shipping to australia.PNG

If you ever think doing this is a good idea, I seriously recommend you just throw your modem out the window and never log on to the internet again. Spend 30 seconds on google, and simply look up "drug bust". I guarantee 90%+ of results will involve someone accepting money either through venmo, zelle, CC, and using forms of communication such as sms, and personal emails. Fuck I mean even look at how some polititians get caught taking part in corrupt activities, brokers cought for insider trading, illegal contracts amongst corporations exposed, they all make a fucking paper trail on gmail, or some retarded unsecure form of communication.
Seriously, if they're going to get you, they're going to get you either way. First, they CC thing that everyone keeps talking about means nothing at all. Do you know everything they sell isn't illegal. They have no idea of what you purchased, unless they seized it. The drug stuff is a different story, because I'm sure they set up the buy. They rarely go after the small guy for a purchase, its a waste of time.

What the problem here is people posting up picks at home with the illegal goods. If you fuck up and give your address, now they have a reason for a warrant. Even that could be iffy because someone could be lying about having it, but I'm sure they will say it was enough probable cause.

Last edited:
Customs in Australia are very strict, we cannot offer express option, we have also Australia Special line option, but for both there is no reship policy, so if order is seized we can't do anything for customer because he choosed unsafe lines, only China Post pass customs at 100% and it's the only line we advice.

China Post delivery to Australia can be very fast sometimes

View attachment 160031
Thank you. What’s difference between China post and special line to Australia? Why would I choose one over the other when ordering smallish amounts (couple of peptide kits and some dick pills)?

Thank you. What’s difference between China post and special line to Australia? Why would I choose one over the other when ordering smallish amounts (couple of peptide kits and some dick pills)?

Special line more expensive, both are cargo, special line is a bit faster but not often, because China post time of delivery is not garanteed it can be 1 week or 1 month to Australia, BUT China Post is the safest more of transportation.

Avoid buying from this company..no guarantee to receive the goods..when you point out that the package has not arrived they avoid answering you.
don’t buy at all if you have lived in the EU because since January 1st, the checks have intensified and you will not receive your parcel at 99%.
buy from reputable dealers who ship within the EU

Avoid buying from this company..no guarantee to receive the goods..when you point out that the package has not arrived they avoid answering you.
don’t buy at all if you have lived in the EU because since January 1st, the checks have intensified and you will not receive your parcel at 99%.

You are banned from the store, that's why I don't reply to your messages anymore, I told you your package was going to be delivered very soon, and instead of waiting you choosed so start bashing us here and you posted your name and adress like an idiot

Your package is delivered and you still open your mouth talking about not receiving
Capture.PNG

Why you take labels off i think people will be happy to buy real pharmgrade....are you not able to sell this hmg again because i like real pharm hmg and hcg
We switched to other brand for hmg.
hcg is generic not pharma grade, and we can't have pharma anymore because Livzon stopped supplying except hospitals and pharmacys

Did you receive your package?