Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What you mean,can someone confirm or as i think he is jut bullshiting?
not sure, i have received my stuff to western europe in around 30 days delivery time. Everything there what ive ordered, VAT was around 5€ and i had two broken vials (1 IGF and 1 TEST) which the rep assured me will be replaced with the next order without any hesitation.
So my experience was positive and how he dealt with my issue (broken vials) was fine and how i expect things to be handled.

can you expand your experience wit ITPP?
Does it lower hemaglobin/hematocrit?

not sure, i have received my stuff to western europe in around 30 days delivery time. Everything there what ive ordered, VAT was around 5€ and i had two broken vials (1 IGF and 1 TEST) which the rep assured me will be replaced with the next order without any hesitation.
So my experience was positive and how he dealt with my issue (broken vials) was fine and how i expect things to be handled.

can you expand your experience wit ITPP?
Does it lower hemaglobin/hematocrit?
Didnt yet ever take ITPP,just looking for source.
Have friends that had enourmous benefits from endurance to better stamina and you only take it every 5-7 days

Mail is fucked up in the usa right now due to the big storms last few weeks. Priority mail is taking like a week right now. FYI

Mail is fucked up in the usa right now due to the big storms last few weeks. Priority mail is taking like a week right now. FYI
?

I've had like 7 packages in the last 4-5 days all on time. all priority except for my QDS that also arrived in 3 days lol.