Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

We do not have Jano lab tests for HGH, it was tested before with blind test by french group and you can check blood tests posted by members in the thread or do you own lab test it's always cheaper than buying tested hgh

+ you have your own test instead of trusting a dealer by word
+ you have gifts on your next order because of publishiing lab test results
+ you will have a very beautiful result of purity
+ you help the community ^^
+ I won't refund you if it's bunk.

Quanto tempo avete aspettato per le vostre cose (European Special Line)?
Friend don’t buy from this company..4 months to receive the package and the seller didn’t won’t help me or refund me when the package seemed lost. My best advice buy products at european seller..no guarantee of you buy from Qindao

Anyone tried their ripped blend? (100 test p, 100 tren a, 100 mast p) if its dosed accurately seems like an amazing blend
Thats the gamble "if its accurately dosed". With this person its hit or miss and the only way to tell is test it yourself. But because he is so cheap its not worth it, so people dont test it. Because its cheap, and people dont test it, they sell god knows what, how underdosed, etc. An awesome business model for a scammer.

I am sure others sell a tested accurate dosed blend just like that, if you look in the underground

Thats the gamble "if its accurately dosed". With this person its hit or miss and the only way to tell is test it yourself. But because he is so cheap its not worth it, so people dont test it. Because its cheap, and people dont test it, they sell god knows what, how underdosed, etc. An awesome business model for a scammer.

I am sure others sell a tested accurate dosed blend just like that, if you look in the underground
i strongly doubt it will be anywhere near those doses. long esters, sure, i accept that, short esters and usable, doubt it. 250mg/ml can be done but the ratios end up being like 50 test p, 100 tren, 100 mast or like 75 test pp 100mg mast, 75 tren.

100 of each is gonna have so much solvent that your CRP will be off the charts, you'll feel like utter shit and its likely gonna hurt regardless of what you do.

i strongly doubt it will be anywhere near those doses. long esters, sure, i accept that, short esters and usable, doubt it. 250mg/ml can be done but the ratios end up being like 50 test p, 100 tren, 100 mast or like 75 test pp 100mg mast, 75 tren.

100 of each is gonna have so much solvent that your CRP will be off the charts, you'll feel like utter shit and its likely gonna hurt regardless of what you do.

I've ordered few years ago a custom mix from hupharma 100 tren a 100 primo e 100 test p per ml et it was dosed not bad when I've sent it to jano just like 10% underdosed, and it was no pip, i can't find it in the thread, i ve posted in meso

Don't know the first thing about brewing but it sounds silly they would even create a blend like that if your comment is accurate

My friend brewed this exact blend with normal level of solvents and had it tested. It came back near perfect and there was no pip at all.

And yet no one else in the world does? Ask him for the test and post it up here?
Sorry man, but this was two years ago. I’m not about to go back and ask him for the test results. You can call BS, but he showed me the Jano results and gave me a vial of it which I pinned for pip testing for him.

Last edited:
Snap-8 available

1g $210

Scientific Name: {Acetyl Octapeptide-3}
Common Name: {SNAP-8™ peptide, Snap-8, Snap 8}

What is Snap-8?

It is the newest form of Argireline, one of our favorite anti-aging peptides. Argireline is a hexapeptide, meaning it is a chain of six peptides. It relaxes the muscles in our face so that there is less muscle contraction.

Snap-8 is an octapeptide or a string of eight peptides. The additional two peptides provide enhanced anti-aging benefits.
As the skin ages, it loses the ability to produce or utilize some of its natural peptides.

Enzymes are designed to break down skin structures, make way for new structures, and work against collagen and elastin.

However, the skin cannot replace these supportive structures with new ones; the face begins to droop and sag from its original position.

Also, as part of the aging process, the skin becomes less able to hold on to its natural moisture.

To compound this, it also produces less moisture. When cells are not adequately hydrated, they are sunken, further worsening the look of already sagging skin.

How does Snap-8 Work?

It inhibits these contractions in much the same way that Botox does. Snap-8 captures and blocks the neurotransmitters that tell these muscles to contract.

As the muscles receive fewer and fewer of those neurotransmitters, they begin to relax, and therefore, the wrinkles they cause also start to relax.

Snap-8 is produced synthetically; the body responds to it as a naturally occurring peptide. This means that using Snap 8 will not irritate sensitive skin because the body does not try to rid itself of the peptides.

Use alone or with these anti-aging ingredients and peptides to enhance its performance:

I'm not sure that I am posting this in the correct place, but this thread has a lot of talk about testing product. I just had a thought that hit me..... Why not start a go fund me for MESO testing. What if the members put up cash to start or pay a testing facility? The sources could submit their product upon MESO member request to the testing facility. If the MESO site owner could add how much contributed to each users profile we would be able to see who is concerned about a safe and quality product and who is just talking shit. I know there is more to consider but this is just an idea and maybe a starting point.

Thoughts?....(this requires thinking not mouthing off)

I'm not sure that I am posting this in the correct place, but this thread has a lot of talk about testing product. I just had a thought that hit me..... Why not start a go fund me for MESO testing. What if the members put up cash to start or pay a testing facility? The sources could submit their product upon MESO member request to the testing facility. If the MESO site owner could add how much contributed to each users profile we would be able to see who is concerned about a safe and quality product and who is just talking shit. I know there is more to consider but this is just an idea and maybe a starting point.

Thoughts?....(this requires thinking not mouthing off)

Or the source could test their own gear and members could verify those tests with their own. Of course testing costs money and (most) members aren't going to test a sources gear, post the results, thus increasing sales for that source without being reimbursed.

With such cheap prices this source could test their most popular items, increase costs of those items by a few dollars to make up for the loss and still have prices that attract customers.