Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

sorry for asking
just checked your pdf for prices

What does that mean? ..
Peptides & hgh Dosage/vial 1 kit ($)
TB500 5mg 70

How much is a kit ? Like is it quantity of 100 or?

so when shipping to US from overseas do I need to worry about paying some fee or answering what the package is like I've seen some people say they have to do for other countries? Or just sit back and wait for package to come? As long as it makes it through lol

so when shipping to US from overseas do I need to worry about paying some fee or answering what the package is like I've seen some people say they have to do for other countries? Or just sit back and wait for package to come? As long as it makes it through lol
Usa and Canada dont have to do that.
Its only for some EU countries when they pay vat and do customs clearence

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Hi, I have a question about the PT-141

I was thinking about ordering a KIT of it, but I was wondering what is the shelf life of it? I've heard it's only good for about 3 months, even before you add the Bacteriostatic water.

Thank You! ( I'm a friendly customer )

i was being ironic. The truth is unless you or someone else shells out for testing, you're never going to see it.
Yeah i know that,best to test everything.
What other source would you say is good based on price/quality/customer reviews
Found few of them but cant make decision.
Curently using aviva swiss somatropin

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Hi, I have a question about the PT-141

I was thinking about ordering a KIT of it, but I was wondering what is the shelf life of it? I've heard it's only good for about 3 months, even before you add the Bacteriostatic water.

Thank You! ( I'm a friendly customer )

Most of peptides can be stored for 2-3 years, I doubt that a source can provide or sell pt141 in less than 3 months exw

@janoshik have you ever tested degradation from pt141 because of time?

Do you have 2022 lab tests for HGH?

We do not have Jano lab tests for HGH, it was tested before with blind test by french group and you can check blood tests posted by members in the thread or do you own lab test it's always cheaper than buying tested hgh

hgh-10mg-qingdao-1 (2).png

for example :

10 kits $520 of our HGH
10 kits from a source that testes HGH (which is many times just our HGH labeled) 10x$120 = $1200

Price of Jano lab tests includes dimer $420
$520+$420 = $940 stills cheper than buying from any other source that do testing.

+ you have your own test instead of trusting a dealer by word
+ you have gifts on your next order because of publishiing lab test results
+ you will have a very beautiful result of purity
+ you help the community ^^

Yeah i know that,best to test everything.
What other source would you say is good based on price/quality/customer reviews
Found few of them but cant make decision.
Curently using aviva swiss somatropin

GL and Opti are the big two for HGH here.
Pricier, yes, but they test every batch for purity and dimer content.

To be fair goodlyfe is tested like msg said and he has shown to take care of his customers and potential customers up to this point. Like anything else you get what you pay for.

Normally I wouldn't comment like this in a source thread but this one is only second to naps starting from the bottom.