Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Missed that shit... Not much but...

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

N
He was a Canuck, ya limey dork
New proposal, one thread for all Commonwealth nations -- they can fill their thread with shipping and testing complaints and commentary about how things were so much better in the 19th century when the UK ran shit.

And another thread for us God-fearing, gun-toting, flag-waving, American badasses. We can discuss why we even need AAS at all, and should possibly just start injecting 10% BA, 40% BB, 40% EO, and 10% Guaiacol.

Guiaco
N

New proposal, one thread for all Commonwealth nations -- they can fill their thread with shipping and testing complaints and commentary about how things were so much better in the 19th century when the UK ran shit.

And another thread for us God-fearing, gun-toting, flag-waving, American badasses. We can discuss why we even need AAS at all, and should possibly just start injecting 10% BA, 40% BB, 40% EO, and 10% Guaiacol.
Guaiacol causes locust swarming according to Wikipedia.

Happy we got a real one back.
Thanx.

Life got in the way when I was banned, but when I came back said I made a duplicate account, which I didn't, I simply moved over to PM to spend my (partially justified) benching period and I thought I was done for.

Came back today through a miss click and what you know I was un banned.

Missed some OG fkrs here and the trened up Tracy's rants :D

Back