Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Review for order to UK Post NL.

1 kit HGH 24iu
1 kit 250mg Test E
1 kit 200mg Mast E

Paid on 15th March, received tracking number on 16th March, delivered on 10th April. Overall 26 days from tracking to delivery. Items securely packed. Good communication although it seemed to be slower than it was the last time I ordered which was over a year prior, but without comparing it to then it was fast enough.
hey man, would it be too much trouble to post a pic of the 24iu HGH vial next to a quarter for size reference please?

I get it with some compounds every now an then but to be honest it is dependent on where I inject an what gauge needle .. I’ve found compounds that tend to leave a little pip if you actually use a bigger gauge needle it is far less pip I know it sounds nuts but I actually think it’s something to do with how much less of a direct blast onto the muscle fibers it is it kind of allows it to disperse in a wider surface area I know it sounds nuts I thought the same thing but give it a try next time an see.

Anyone had issues filtering any of the recent test e raw batches? The raws just won't go through the filter and they seem to be clogging it up. Not my first brew, so it's odd.

Anyone had issues filtering any of the recent test e raw batches? The raws just won't go through the filter and they seem to be clogging it up. Not my first brew, so it's odd.
Someone else on here the other day skipped the entire filtering process. Im assuming they got a massive infection and cant limp there way to the computer to enlighten us with a response on how they're doing.. To each there own.

Ordered March 29. Arrived Today April 11 with no issues to the east coast USA.

Awww man, my latest order was March 26 and my tracking hasn’t even picked up yet. I’ve ordered a bunch over the last year or two and it’s the longest it’s ever taken to start tracking. They have always come through so I’m not worried, just impatient!

Back