Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is there going to be a 5000iu hcg? Or 3700 is the only one
Probably 3500 (or whatever the low dose batch tests at) and around 10k

We will try to keep both versions of HCG, one with low concentration, more convenient for frequent dosing like weekly 500iu, and one with higher dosing, like the 10kIU that sold out, for power PCT and fertility protocols and customers will high dosages needs of HCG.

Review for order to UK Post NL.

1 kit HGH 24iu
1 kit 250mg Test E
1 kit 200mg Mast E

Paid on 15th March, received tracking number on 16th March, delivered on 10th April. Overall 26 days from tracking to delivery. Items securely packed. Good communication although it seemed to be slower than it was the last time I ordered which was over a year prior, but without comparing it to then it was fast enough.

Attachments

• 1000005369.jpg
    1000005369.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 148
  • 20240410_190811.jpg
    20240410_190811.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 159
  • 20240410_190735.jpg
    20240410_190735.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 156
Anyone using the new turquoise HCG 10k IU?

Based on this thread, 2500 IU would be far better for those of us using it at normal TRT/cycle doses:

Doing 750 IU per week would have a vial in use for over 13 weeks it looks like we want to avoid using a vial for much over 4 weeks.

Any ideas to mitigate degradation?

Based on this thread, 2500 IU would be far better for those of us using it at normal TRT/cycle doses:

Doing 750 IU per week would have a vial in use for over 13 weeks it looks like we want to avoid using a vial for much over 4 weeks.

Reconstitute, draw into multiple syringes & then freeze them until needed. Some will tell you this badly degrades the HCG, although I’ve yet to see actual evidence posted that supports that claim, whereas you’ll see many guys reporting that they’ve maintained testicular size over long periods using this method.

or just increase the amount used toward the end. its still a phenomenal deal

Holy fucking shit as far as opportunity cost goes due to theft and promo sales and group buys I think I'm something like $4k in the hole on this tirzepatide venture. I cannot believe this shit.

Reconstitute, draw into multiple syringes & then freeze them until needed. Some will tell you this badly degrades the HCG, although I’ve yet to see actual evidence posted that supports that claim, whereas you’ll see many guys reporting that they’ve maintained testicular size over long periods using this method.
I'd heard of this too.

It would be really interesting to see what happens after freezing, as this option would be ideal, and I keep hearing people say their HCG is far better from a fresh vial.

Wonder if @janoshik would be up to test if costs + HCG were provided?

I'm interested in the group buy but a total noob to crypto. If I use Cash App to buy Bitcoin, should I also use a wallet (which one?) to transfer from Cash App to wallet to QSC, or is it okay to go straight from Cash App to QSC? Do you buy extra Bitcoin to cover fees? If so, how much? I've tried finding info for dummies who don't want to invest in crypto, just make a purchase. It's all written in geek code...damn I must be getting old.

Would love an exception for those of us who previously used Alibaba with no complaints or chargebacks to keep using it, especially since the assistants are now helping with the extra work. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals begging you please!! ;)

I'm interested in the group buy but a total noob to crypto. If I use Cash App to buy Bitcoin, should I also use a wallet (which one?) to transfer from Cash App to wallet to QSC, or is it okay to go straight from Cash App to QSC? Do you buy extra Bitcoin to cover fees? If so, how much? I've tried finding info for dummies who don't want to invest in crypto, just make a purchase. It's all written in geek code...damn I must be getting old.

Would love an exception for those of us who previously used Alibaba with no complaints or chargebacks to keep using it, especially since the assistants are now helping with the extra work. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals begging you please!! ;)
Bank transfer might be the way to go for you.

Watch a tutorial on Metamask, It's really not that hard. Get a wallet set to ETH chain and then use Moonpay or potentially other APP to use your card to buy ETH/USDC/USDT, Then once you have the ETH/USDC/USDT in your wallet you get their address and send It. Watch 2 Youtube tutorials and you'll be good to go, Keep in mind there's a small fee to send funds to another wallet, so maybe keep $5-10 extra just incase.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HTubEJ61zU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcY3X0aWvtc

Last edited:
Back