Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Awww man, my latest order was March 26 and my tracking hasn’t even picked up yet. I’ve ordered a bunch over the last year or two and it’s the longest it’s ever taken to start tracking. They have always come through so I’m not worried, just impatient!
Yeah I have one just sitting at the port

I ordered and paid Canada domestic 5th of April and got my package yesterday the 11th of April. Very happy with the service. Next time I’ll be trying their international service for some HGHView attachment 280982
I had a similar experience . Purchased with WhatsApp on Monday and had the delivery on Wednesday morning . One thing I didn’t get was the s/n code so I’m not sure which is which. Did you get that with your order?

Awww man, my latest order was March 26 and my tracking hasn’t even picked up yet. I’ve ordered a bunch over the last year or two and it’s the longest it’s ever taken to start tracking. They have always come through so I’m not worried, just impatient!
I saw something either here or on their discord that they had some issue with their shipper and packages were returned to their warehouse. Those packages are being resent through a different shipper. Maybe yours is part of that?

Someone else on here the other day skipped the entire filtering process. Im assuming they got a massive infection and cant limp there way to the computer to enlighten us with a response on how they're doing.. To each there own.
did they skip it because it was too hard to filter or they just couldnt be bothered at all?

I had an order on march 17 supposed to have got sent back
I saw something either here or on their discord that they had some issue with their shipper and packages were returned to their warehouse. Those packages are being resent through a different shipper. Maybe yours is part of that?

I'm in. I'll order for you, you order for me -- we can make it a game. First one to correctly guess what he's running wins.

You always wanted to win a new set of tits right? The twist -- they're on your chest!
Hell ya count me in! Better hit me with some pure Estradial lets gets get this tits show going.

Anyone had issues filtering any of the recent test e raw batches? The raws just won't go through the filter and they seem to be clogging it up. Not my first brew, so it's odd.
What mg/ml did you brew, what micron filter are you using and what is the carrier oil you brewed with?

What mg/ml did you brew, what micron filter are you using and what is the carrier oil you brewed with?
It's nothing to do with the carrier or filter because I've made many batches with the exact same set up and also with different compounds. It is MCT and 0.22m though.

I had a similar experience . Purchased with WhatsApp on Monday and had the delivery on Wednesday morning . One thing I didn’t get was the s/n code so I’m not sure which is which. Did you get that with your order?
I had to reach out via WhatsApp and they sent me the barcode.

Back