Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Was there a more recent mt2 analytical test result done?

Jano report?

Putting in an order for mt1 shortly, but might get mt2 as a back up as well in case it's too weak.

it is the same vials size as every other peptide
well, I asked because I ordered 2 boxes of the 24iu and I received 5.
I thought maybe they sent 5 boxes of the 10iu, so I wanted to verify the size.

now I'm being told I was shipped 5 boxes of 24iu, and being asked to pay the difference of $300

I'm very glad I asked instead of just assuming, but I can't say I'm too thrilled about it all.

well, I asked because I ordered 2 boxes of the 24iu and I received 5.
I thought maybe they sent 5 boxes of the 10iu, so I wanted to verify the size.

now I'm being told I was shipped 5 boxes of 24iu, and being asked to pay the difference of $300

I'm very glad I asked instead of just assuming, but I can't say I'm too thrilled about it all.
I would say , of course it sucks if you wanted just 2 , but from my experience the 24 Iu vials are SOLID ... I would personally pay as I understand mistakes happen.. I'm sure you'll enjoy it enough you'll end up wanting to use it longer term anyways .. Personally QSC always did good by me at least

I would say , of course it sucks if you wanted just 2 , but from my experience the 24 Iu vials are SOLID ... I would personally pay as I understand mistakes happen.. I'm sure you'll enjoy it enough you'll end up wanting to use it longer term anyways .. Personally QSC always did good by me at least
Ask them to pay the cost difference at their 10x kit price 90ea. It's their fuckup

Same, I paid 29th and was told by the end of this week tracking will be sent!
I payed 1st April, UK special line, had to chase for tracking . Have received a tracking but it is just the initial "we are waiting for your package" message i.e. The final courier ( I won't name them) haven't received it yet.

Back