Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello everyone,

I've seen many reporting not receiving their trackings yet, if your order is domestic, or international and you think you waited enough and it's reasonnable to get tracking by now, please do not hesitate to contact me at:

tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn

Beside the parcels that contains raw powder to USA, all the other ones are not delayed and probably already shipped and tracking should be available.

the tracy email is for issues and customer service problems only, please do not place orders via this email.

This is how I imagine every guy who brags about only using 23g or larger needles. Luchador mask. Cocaine preworkout. Leaving syringes in the gym lockers.

Just some real alpha shit.
Well I use 23 for glutes and VG so there is that. I don't have a mask my mag is ugly enough to not be remembered

Well I use 23 for glutes and VG so there is that. I don't have a mask my mag is ugly enough to not be remembered
Back in the day listening to older dudes on how to run gear. They would tell me to use a 20g 1.5" the deeper the better. Being young dumb and full of cum I didnt know any better I took there advice and that shit was miserable come pin days.

Back in the day listening to older dudes on how to run gear. They would tell me to use a 20g 1.5" the deeper the better. Being young dumb and full of cum I didnt know any better I took there advice and that shit was miserable come pin days.
Dam dawg.. I nevee seen a 20g but I got some 18g... I'm no pussy but if somebody told me I had to put one of those 18g needle in me... I'd be like fuck you. I was diehard 23g 1.5in... however I have switched to 25 1.5in cause I started pinning everday... next thing you know I'll be saying something about pinning subg. If I do please bitch slap me!!!

Dam dawg.. I nevee seen a 20g but I got some 18g... I'm no pussy but if somebody told me I had to put one of those 18g needle in me... I'd be like fuck you. I was diehard 23g 1.5in... however I have switched to 25 1.5in cause I started pinning everday... next thing you know I'll be saying something about pinning subg. If I do please bitch slap me!!!
23g isn’t bad imo I use that now but 1.5” I don’t find a need for myself using that length. Props to you for using that spear.

Never used Redijects heh? o_O

I would say , of course it sucks if you wanted just 2 , but from my experience the 24 Iu vials are SOLID ... I would personally pay as I understand mistakes happen.. I'm sure you'll enjoy it enough you'll end up wanting to use it longer term anyways .. Personally QSC always did good by me at least
of course I intend to pay. I asked for and received a satisfactory discount.
what had me a little shook is, had I not verified and just assumed I got a few ius for free because they were out of the 24's, I could've fucked myself up.

I am pretty sure they sell gh in units of 5 and that is likely why the confusion. Surprised it wasn’t caught in the ordering process.

Back