Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You are waiting 12 months before you blast? Are you trying to get leaner or something?

I couldn’t even run 12 months with a TRT clinic managing my care.

Good luck waiting that out reading about everyone else’s gains.
We will see where it goes… I am sure I’ll make “adjustments”

When I look at an 18ga my mind invariably starts thinking about stopper coring. Then I of course think about glute coring. Then I smack myself around and stop being a bitch.

Seriously though, I'm a huge fan of injecting warmed oil with 1.5" 27ga needles. As long as the oil is warmed, it'll go. 27ga looks like something one would reasonably use to inject substances (unlike the 18ga). Being 1.5" means you get it deep IM (That's What She Said).

I've started doing a bit of Test Suspension lately. The 27ga won't work at all. I'm sure an 18ga would, but again, Muscle Coring isn't something I want to know anything about.

The "sweet spot" for Test Susp from my personal Scientific Method of just fucking trying it, has 21/22ga as the way to go for Test Susp. With some effort you can make a 25ga work, but a 22ga should work for anything you're trying out.

Be Safe,

GPB

I'm the guy people here make fun of because I don't have the patience to push gear through a tiny needle. 23 gauge to quads is quick and easy. Warming optional.

Some say this is bad if you're prone to scar tissue. I'm not.

Yup got my ass
What kind of garbage is that? Would you mind sharing what it was that got you black balled? What got his panties all bunched up? I guess maybe he takes his frustrations out on guys there since he has no control over things here. I imagine he is extra sensitive and loves power tripping when he can.

I read a post QSC put up a few weeks ago that pissed me off. He ran that slick yap of his calling someone stupid or belittling a member. I let loose with a post that was up for about 5 minutes before the Boss took it down. I did my best to keep it somewhat civil but I guess what i thought was a "veiled" threat read a little to colorful for meso in 2024. It was perfect for meso in 2012.

If I was a guy who was banned from his discord I think I'd remind him that all he can do is stomp his feet and whine here. He certainly isn't a favorite of the higher ups here and elsewhere. I promise you there are discussions by board owners and staff about the way Community members are treated and the contempt this guy has for us all. There's only so far bargain basement pricing will take you. Once an already existing source or 2 makes a move to sit opposite QSC here in the Community, members will have a choice and will remember how this bottom feeder used to get off doing what he does. That day isn't far off.

What kind of garbage is that? Would you mind sharing what it was that got you black balled? What got his panties all bunched up? I guess maybe he takes his frustrations out on guys there since he has no control over things here. I imagine he is extra sensitive and loves power tripping when he can.

I read a post QSC put up a few weeks ago that pissed me off. He ran that slick yap of his calling someone stupid or belittling a member. I let loose with a post that was up for about 5 minutes before the Boss took it down. I did my best to keep it somewhat civil but I guess what i thought was a "veiled" threat read a little to colorful for meso in 2024. It was perfect for meso in 2012.

If I was a guy who was banned from his discord I think I'd remind him that all he can do is stomp his feet and whine here. He certainly isn't a favorite of the higher ups here and elsewhere. I promise you there are discussions by board owners and staff about the way Community members are treated and the contempt this guy has for us all. There's only so far bargain basement pricing will take you. Once an already existing source or 2 makes a move to sit opposite QSC here in the Community, members will have a choice and will remember how this bottom feeder used to get off doing what he does. That day isn't far off.

Well mister BBW69, in my discord, rule number one is the "No Drama" rule, and I am allergic to clowns, he already know he was playing with fire since day he joined, people got kicked out of the server for less than that. It's okay to be a clown here in Meso, you know clowns here can even get an "Elite clown +10 years circus member" badge.

I end up giving up trying to understand what made you that butthurt, so maximum I can do is hook you up with some vaseline to help your stink recover faster, after that you can go and share your sad victim experience being unfairly treated by mean Tracy with your racist anti-meso UGBB bruvs.

Is SYS a private courier line from China? Or will that eventually get handed over to an American company like the postal service?

17track shows it’s out for delivery and everything looks good. Just wondering how it transitions into a more specific tracking from the American company shipping it (if that’s possible)

Is SYS a private courier line from China? Or will that eventually get handed over to an American company like the postal service?

17track shows it’s out for delivery and everything looks good. Just wondering how it transitions into a more specific tracking from the American company shipping it (if that’s possible)
What does 17track say for you? Placed my order on the 23rd and had tracking info on the 25th, but it just says “info received” and “pre-shipment info sent to the U.S.” but zero updates since the 25th

Back