Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hey Tracy, could you explain how it's that delivery to the USA via USPS is safe for customer?
I got a package and peeled off USPS label, under that I found a Chinese label with tracking number and all my info like name, address, etc.

So I don't understand why is it considered safe if customs have everything?
Don’t be a jabronie. You know the risk when you order. No cops are gonna come bust down your door for a pack. Chill out.
If you want safety go to your local nutrition pit and grab some protein powder.
Change your name, send it to your grandmas house. No one cares.

Reviewing my recent order to UK.

- An incorrect product kept being added and charged on the invoice, so I had to request the correct product repeatedly.
- My email with proof of payment received no answer for 1 week. Eventually I messaged Tracy directly in order to get things going.
- I was finally emailed a tracking number 17 days after making the payment.

In the first post in this thread, it says that tracking is provided within 24h after sending proof of payment. After talking to Tracy, it sounds like this doesn't actually apply to UK. From what I understood, a longer timeline is expected for UK, because UK deliveries use a special line.

Also another thing which doesn't seem to be explained anywhere and I found it confusing: I was only given a domestic tracking number. But when this number is generated, it doesn't mean that the order is actually with domestic couriers. It just means it was shipped from China and they generated the domestic tracking in advance. There is no international tracking. I believe this applies again only to UK, because of the special line.

So it was more chaotic than I expected, but it came through fine in 3 weeks total after payment.

- An incorrect product kept being added and charged on the invoice, so I had to request the correct product repeatedly.
- My email with proof of payment received no answer for 1 week. Eventually I messaged Tracy directly in order to get things going.

In the first post in this thread, it says that tracking is provided within 24h after sending proof of payment. After talking to Tracy, it sounds like this doesn't actually apply to UK. From what I understood, a longer timeline is expected for UK, because UK deliveries use a special line.

Also another thing which doesn't seem to be explained anywhere and I found it confusing: I was only given a domestic tracking number. But when this number is generated, it doesn't mean that the order is actually with domestic couriers. It just means it was shipped from China and they generated the domestic tracking in advance. There is no international tracking. I believe this applies again only to UK, because of the special line.

So it was more chaotic than I expected, but it came through fine in 3 weeks total after payment.
Usually no worries with my orders, 3 or 4 so far.
Yeah, everytime need to ask tracking number avout a week adter payement. Only this time I have a national number, 24hr one.

Regarding delivery time it's 2 to 4 weeks after payment.

For my pending order, it's 3 weeks now and got tracking on week 2. Only this time is a bit chaotic to compare with previous orders.
Sometimes suppliers having issues out of their control... For the UK, the source ain't bad, that's unfortunate that we ain't having a local warehouse and have to go intl everytime.

For all customers who add references with products name as references, we will systematically cancel those orders and return your money to your accounts, and I don't care how long it takes for the banks to return it. You are not ordering legal products, your bank transfer references shouldn't include words like HGH, tirzepatide... it's stupid !
Omfg. People are actually needing to be told this ? Some people should not have the privilege to be able to purchase UG stuff. There money should be kept for such stupid shit

Hey Tracy, could you explain how it's that delivery to the USA via USPS is safe for customer?
I got a package and peeled off USPS label, under that I found a Chinese label with tracking number and all my info like name, address, etc.

Great question

Don’t know if it’s coincidental but I’m waiting on 2 packages, one from qsc and one from jy and both have sent me domestic numbers but no international tracking. With all the other massages on this board lately stating the same thing it’s probably the freight company having issues?

Domestic warehouse package?

ExpressPCT used to use a fright forwarder in a similar fashion. It's pretty common actually.

GHRP6 10mg, CJC with DAC 10mg, HCG 3500IU, BPC157 10mg & Glutathione 200mg available.

We will try to keep both versions of HCG, one with low concentration, more convenient for frequent dosing like weekly 500iu, and one with higher dosing, like the 10kIU that sold out, for power PCT and fertility protocols and customers will high dosages needs of HCG.

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/40784-CJC1295DAC_10mg_red_top_vial_8XZY5T2S4S1B
https://janoshik.com/tests/40785-bpc157_10_mg_purple_top_vial_BCS52WZSSWAX
https://janoshik.com/tests/40786-tirzepatide_10_mg_blue_top_vial_U9W1M6WM6THV
https://janoshik.com/tests/40787-HCG_3500IU_light_blue_top_vial_6Q7LY39R5CSA
https://janoshik.com/tests/40788-GHRP6_10_mg_magenta_top_vial_8T2HN1SJ74KX
https://janoshik.com/tests/40789-Glutathione_200_mg_dark_blue_top_vial_498BIINGX3H3
https://janoshik.com/tests/40790-Semaglutide_2_mg_dark_purple_top_vial_D8GYWBQ3LH1A
GHRP-6 and BPC157 with 10 mg for EU Warehouse pleace !

Is it worth it if you spend 4k? Results should be good on tirz

I mean I'm not so unhappy. It's more like, I'm sitting on tirz that I paid 2.5k for, that I could've only paid as little as 1.2k for.

And I got a package stolen. Not QSC's fault per se... but lost 2.5k from that. So I'm 4k in the hole.

IF you include the fact that when I started this, BTC was about half the price it is now, wowza we're talking lots of lost money. But does that really count?? Only if you're a masochist.

Sponsors

Back